LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Verizon Struggles to Sign Networks Up for Online TV...compete with offerings from DirecTV, Hulu and YouTube that include CBS and
ESPN. The product would be separate from Fios, a fiber-based TV package...
- Timoner Joins Saville, Not to Scale Opens L.A. Office Plus Decon hires Lobikis, Tool signs Cairns
- Fox Sports Wants College Football Fans To Live in the Moment...in its first work for the network since it parted ways with
ESPNafter 25 years. A radically different tone than the agency's humorous...
- NBC Shuts Down Web Comedy Service...an upcoming "Star Trek" series. And Walt Disney this week said it will introduce a streaming video subscription version of
ESPNnext year. -- Bloomberg News
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: Disney Dumps Netflix and Other News to Know Today...House moves ahead with its own Netflix-like services. That includes an
ESPNstreaming service; Ad Age's Anthony Crupi takes a closer look at...