LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ESPN Cuts 100 Household Names as Rights Fees, Viewer Habits Eat Into Profits...hours before it will begin televising its comprehensive 2017 NFL Draft coverage,
ESPNthis morning has begun laying off more than 100 on-air personalities...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Arla, Bank of America, Castrol and More...aired on national TV Castrol Oil Company: Words of Strength: Reading Network:
ESPNShow: SportsCenter With Michael and Jemele Airing Date: Apr. 25, 11:48...
- Why Sports Will Play a Greater Role in Fox's Upfront Pitch Ad Age takes you inside Fox Sports' April upfront pitch to GroupM.
- In a Fight to Stay Relevant, Niche Cable Nets Bank on Audience TargetingA troupe of independent cable networks is banding together to compete for audience-based TV budgets.
- Advertisers, Agencies and Publishers Need to Fight a Common Enemy -- Bad Guys -- Not Each Other...differentiate good publishers -- i.e. the sites you've heard of, like
ESPN.com, WSJ.com, WashingtonPost.com, etc. -- from other sites that carry ads...