LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Trump-Clinton Debate Shatters All-Time Ratings Record...around 324 million people. The debate was so yuge it even bumped
ESPN's "Monday Night Football" out of its customary perch in the No...
- Arnold Palmer, First Star of Golf's TV Age, Dies at 87Mr. Palmer, whose everyman persona and golfing prowess helped to popularize the game and earn him millions of dollars, has passed away.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Media Mavens From Megyn Kelly to Sam Dolnick to Keith Cartwright, these are the media players making big moves in 2016.
- BBH Singapore, W&K London, Zambezi, Add Creative LeadsAll the latest creative moves
- The Media Chart for Sept. 23: 'Dancing' in the Middle...CABLE Rank Program Network Rating 1 N.F.L.: Pittsburgh vs. Washington
ESPN7.7 2 N.F.L.: Los Angeles vs. San Francisco ESPN...