LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Old Navy Throws a Pajama Party With Amy Schumer: It's Last Night's New Ads...Dec. 5, 10:15 pm ET Apple iPhone: Romeo and Juliet Network:
ESPNShow: NFL Football Primetime Airing: Dec. 5, 9:10 pm ET Microsoft...
- The Media Chart for Dec. 2: The Force Is Still Awake...CABLE Rank Program Network Rating 1 N.F.L.: Houston vs. Oakland
ESPN6.9 2 Walking Dead AMC 5.4 3 Hallmark Original Movie...
- Hurry-Up Offense: NFL's Plans to Speed Up Games May Impact AdvertisingHow a little innovation could be a boon for football fans and everyone along the commercial supply chain.
- Michigan-Ohio State Draws Huge Ratings for ABC...Football" games and all 13 "Monday Night Football" telecasts on ABC sibling
ESPN. The Game also torched each and every episode of this season's...
- How Advertising Will Live on DirecTV Now, AT&T's New Streaming TV ServiceAT&T aspires to alter the ad model with DirecTV Now, but at least initially advertising won't look much different.