LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Dick's Expands 'Sports Matter' Campaign in Second Year...featured celebrities and professional athletes debating the future of American youth sports.
ESPNanalyst Jon Gruden, actor Michael B. Jordan and New York Jet Brandon...
- Report: Digital Media Siphons $1 Billion from TV...the 2014 Winter Olympics generated $1.1 billion in ad revenue, while
ESPN's stewardship of the FIFA World Cup netted $529 million in sales...
- Snapchat Drops Yahoo, Warner Music From Discover...to friends. The publishing portal launched with 12 channels that included CNN,
ESPN, Vice, People and Daily Mail as well as Snapchat's own channel...
- E! Takes Low-Key Approach to Pitching Brands on 'I Am Cait'The premiere episode of the series is sold out all the same.
- Veteran Unscripted Shows Keeping the Lights on for TV NetsHoary old formats like NBC's "America's Got Talent" and CBS' "Big Brother" are crushing nearly all of broadcast's new unscripted fare.