LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Dick's Sporting Goods Taps Jason Aldean in New Campaign...can be formed with Field & Stream equipment. With national spots airing on
ESPN, this is a larger campaign for the brand, which previously relied on...
- Campbell's Chunky Has NFL Stars Draft Everyday Guys Who knew O'Dell Beckham Jr. was such an admirer of tiny doll furniture?
- Watch Peyton Manning Decorate Cupcakes for Papa John's...media agency and Edelman handling public relations. The spot is set to run on
ESPN, NFL Network, Spike, FX and Comedy Central, the company said.
- Speedo, Ralph Lauren and Remaining Sponsors End Endorsement of Ryan Lochte...Monday that it was ending its relationship with the Olympian, according to
ESPN. A sports marketing executive recently told Ad Age that Mr. Lochte could...
- As NFL Season Approaches, DraftKings Goes All-In On GronkThis time, it's less about winning a big cash payout then talking smack to your buddy who drafted Jerricho Cotchery.