LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ESPN Revs Up New Spots for AARP
ESPN's in-house creative unit is revving up a new campaign for AARP designed to help reach viewers who aren't quite ready to...
- Herve Leaves DDB Paris for Romance, Donatelle Joins Havas and More...He has created work for clients such as Adidas, Nike, Brand Jordan,
ESPN, Taco Bell and Planters, as well as non-profit organizations like the...
- Patron Breaks Through the Tequila Clutter with ESPN Buy...of clutter-busting custom integration units in the late-night edition of
ESPN's "SportsCenter." The premium tequila brand is placing 15-second transitional spots...
- Watch Last Night's New Ads From Sean John, Gillette and More...12:24 pm ET McDonald's: Daily Lovin' Reminder #29: Yoga Network:
ESPNShow: Baseball Tonight Primetime Airing: Jun. 9, 10:49 pm ET Most...
- ABC on Track to Shatter 13-Year Record for NBA Finals...missing two potential game-winning second-chance buzzer beatersâ "ABC and the
ESPNad sales team may be forgiven for dreaming of a seven-game...
ESPN: It's Not Crazy, It's Sports - Errol Morris Series Agency: Array Media: TV/Video