LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Apparel Wholesaler Gildan Takes On Hanes, Fruit of the Loom...rescuing his hoodie from a burning house. The company also partners with
ESPNto reach college sports fans by sponsoring a college football bowl game...
- Mazda Launches Major Campaign, Puts Emotion Back into 'Zoom Zoom'...magazines and home-page advertisements on websites such as YouTube.com and
ESPN.com. It replaces the two-year-old "Game Changers" campaign, which compared...
- Spotify Adds Video Streaming, Other Services Built Around Listener Data...platform will feature entertainment and news clips from major media brands including
ESPN, Vice, Viacom, NBCUniversal, Disney and Conde Nast. The company is also testing...
- Upfront Diary: Imagine Acid That Has Itself Dropped Acid Miley Cyrus offered a huge joint to a weirded-out cohort of suits at the Adult Swim upfront party.
- Sony Taps Johannes Leonardo to Market PlayStation Vue Streaming TV Service...that it drives up bills for everyone. Vue does not currently offer
ESPN(or any other Walt Disney Co. channel), but viewers in its Philadelphia...
ESPN: It's Not Crazy, It's Sports - Errol Morris Series Agency: Array Media: TV/Video