LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency brief: Where to get away from a**holes this summerThis week we peer-pressure you to come to our Small Agency Conference.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Questions over Cambridge Analytica's shutdown and top insights from Ad Age's Survival Summit...and diversity," Rivera said. Hooking up with Van Pelt In NewFront news,
ESPN, among other moves, is rolling out a daily, digital version of its...
- In first NewFronts pitch, ESPN breaks down X's and O's, 1's and 0's On the heels of the introduction of its its subscription streaming service
ESPN+ , the Walt Disney Co. 's sports-media goliath on Wednesday announced that...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: NYT sets its sights on TV and Viacom leans on influencersPlus Sorrell's departure still a mystery, WhatApp founder departs Facebook and more.
- Twitter gets Disney, NBC, Viacom to boost its NewFronts lineup...NewFronts pitch to digital ad buyers on Monday night, describing plans with
ESPN, Viacom, NBC Universal, Hearst, Major League Baseball and others. The media and...