LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Havas Hires Anderson to Head Design, Ogilvy Shanghai Picks ECDs and more...of 18. He has worked on design projects for such clients as
ESPN, Burton, Absolut, Nike, Google , Mtn Dew, McDonalds, Microsoft, Target and Honda , among...
- ESPN Sues Verizon to Block Its Custom TV A La Carte Lite ServiceWalt Disney Co. 's
ESPNsports network said Monday that it has sued Verizon Communications Inc. in New York state court, saying the company violated...
- Disney Blocks Verizon Custom TV Ads in 'Skinny Bundle' Dispute...Custom TV ads wouldn't run on Disney-owned channels, which include
ESPN, ABC and A&E, according to Verizon spokesman Jim Gerace. The move...
- Mad Tech: New Technology, Tighter Rules Shake Up the '70s Advertisers in the 1970s retreat to a common-sense approach. But they must remain nimble: Changing technologies are on the way.
- Fox Sports, NBC Universal Reject Verizon's New Slimmed-Down TV Packages...narrower, lower-priced version of its FiOS service. Walt Disney Co. 's
ESPNwas the first programmer to say Verizon didn't have the right...
ESPN: It's Not Crazy, It's Sports - Errol Morris Series Agency: Array Media: TV/Video