LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Miller Lite, Serta, PGA Tour and More...Jun. 22, 10:09 pm ET Serta: Declare Peace: Under Fire Network:
ESPNShow: SportsCenter Primetime Airing: Jun. 22, 10:16 pm ET PGA TOUR...
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: As May C3 Ratings Fall 14%, Network Ad Revenue RisesAd dollars kept pouring in as the 2016-17 broadcast TV season ground to a halt.
- Cable-TV Networks See a Ray of Hope Amid the Cord-Cutting Clouds...Nielsen's data do support the argument by cable networks such as
ESPNthat Sling, PlayStation Vue and their ilk will help make up for...
- Beyer Joins Quietman, Not to Scale Signs Kahrs...includes comedic spots for brands such as AT&T, Budweiser, Coca-Cola,
ESPN, Ford, McDonald's, Nike, Verizon and Volkswagen. Recent work includes a spot...
- The Dubs Are No Duds: NBA Finals Are Most-Watched in 19 YearsGolden State will be a contender for years to come, but that shouldn't hurt the NBA's TV ratings.