LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Oct. 21: CBS Dominates TV Viewing...Rank Program Network Rating 1 N.F.L.: Tampa Bay vs. Carolina
ESPN5.6 2 M.L.B.: Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Chicago Cubs...
- Working Together to Improve the Premium Video Ad ExperienceAs more video content becomes available for consumers to watch on their own terms, premium video providers have invested heavily in improving user experience.
- The Media Chart for Oct. 14: Presidential Debate Commands Plenty of Buzz, but NFL Is Still King...Program Network Rating 1 N.F.L.: New York Giants vs. Minnesota
ESPN8.0 2 Presidential Debate CNN 5.9 3 Presidential Debate FOXNC...
- 'Empire' Is Still the Queen of C3 Ratings, but Don't Sleep on 'Designated Survivor,' 'This Is Us'Networks still struggle to make up lost impressions in commercial ratings over three days, although a handful of shows shine.
- CHI, CP&B Add CD's; It's Nice That Founders Relaunch Creative Agency...director and an associate creative director. There, he worked on spots for
ESPN, Carnival Cruise Lines and Celebrity Cruises, Volvo, McDonald's, and the "Truth...