LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Super Bowl Ratings Drop. Plus, the Truth About 'Lady Doritos' Also, Lululemon's CEO departs, with the company saying his behavior was not up to standard.
- Year in Review: Media We Mourned...of my collaborators to pay for it and I am not either."
EsquireNetwork In June, this joint venture between the NBC Universal Cable Entertainment...
- New York Magazine is Ad Age's Magazine of the Year...had celebrated stints at other publications including The New York Times Magazine,
Esquireand a short-lived but influential start-up in the late '80s...
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Hugh Hefner Dies, an Ad Tech Firm Sues Uber and Other News...Playboy Mansion.) Hefner was 91. As a young man, Hefner worked at
Esquire, earning $60 a week, and "his request for a $5 pay increase...
- Hugh Hefner, Playboy Founder Who Seduced America, Dies at 91Hefner's wish was to be buried in a crypt he bought next to the grave of Marilyn Monroe, whose nude photos catapulted Playboy to success.