LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Esquire Network Cable Channel to Shut Down
EsquireNetwork is killing its linear cable TV channel and instead going straight to consumers with a digital channel. The cable network will go dark...
- How to Understand the Trump Brand in 2017America elected a meta-brand to the White House, and so far it seems like that's exactly what we're going to get.
- Snapchat's Spectacles Make a Splash...office to get shooting right away. They helped Sour Patch Kids and
EsquireNetwork post videos to their Snapchat accounts. People lined up Nov. 22...
- Cord-Cutting Forces Cable Networks to Make Hard Choices...t getting traction with consumers." Earlier this month, AT&T dropped the
EsquireNetwork, a joint venture between NBCUniversal and Hearst, cutting the channel from...
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2016: See All the WinnersAd Age's 2016 Magazines of the Year are iconic, beloved by readers and advertisers, and generate serious revenue.