LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Adidas Slam Dunks With New James Harden Spot...OG Primetime Airing: Nov. 21, 9:12 pm ET Progressive: Mommeostasis Network:
EsquireShow: Parks and Recreation Primetime Airing: Nov. 21, 8:17 pm ET...
- Lowdown: See CoverGirl's First Cover Boy in New AdThe Lowdown has the latest on the beauty brand's diverse group of ambassadors and how Sriracha is being used by McDonald's and Lexus.
- Snapchat Spectacles Gave These Brands a Whole New Point of View...office to get shooting right away. They helped Sour Patch Kids and
EsquireNetwork post videos to their Snapchat accounts. Sour Patch Kids used the...
- No Fad: Virtual Reality Has Reached a Tipping PointDon't listen to the skeptics who say it's a fad. Here are several reasons why virtual reality (VR) is ready for prime time, writes Team One's ECD Alastair Green.
- One-Time Lad Mag FHM Is Back! But Only Online, and Aiming a Little Higher...websites for guys and more higher brow publications such as GQ and
Esquire. "It strikes in the middle," she said, expressing a desire to "take...