LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- David Carey's exit from Hearst catches staff by surprise...employees at the Hearst Corp. division, which publishes brands including Cosmopolitan, Elle,
Esquireand Car and Driver. Carey said Monday that he will become a...
- Women to Watch U.S. 2018 Ad Age has named its Women to Watch U.S., a group of 24 women who are chaning the ad industry, but also changing the world.
- Q&AA: Jimmy Kimmel, master of TV's ceremonies Jimmy Kimmel is about to get up-front and personal -- again.
- Agency Brief: George Lois has three killer rules for creatives...George Lois, known for the "I want my MTV" campaign and his
Esquirecovers, then told the crowd his rules "to truly produce masterful work...
- Digital print ads get cheaper and easier (very slowly)...aren't new, there haven't been too many, either. In 2008,
Esquireprinted 100,000 copies, a fraction of its overall print run, that...