LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketing Tech Consolidation Continues as Dentsu-Backed Expion Sells...2011. Companies with t heir own Expion contracts include Coke, Mondelez,
Estee Lauder, iHeartMedia and Porche. "The shared vision of Sysomos and Expion, coupled with...
- Why Brands Aren't Heeding Calls to Hire Caitlyn Jenner (Yet)Marketing experts say it's wise for some brands to take their time joining the transgender conversation -- but they shouldn't wait too long.
- Origins Embraces 'Quarter-Life Crisis' to Sell Anti-Aging Cream to Twentysomethings...It's the Quarter-Life Crisis, as the marketers at the
Estee LauderCos. brand see it. And though the term got the most attention...
- Adam & Eve/DDB Promotes Creative Duo, McCann Hong Kong RebrandsAll the latest production moves from around the industry.
- 100 Largest Global Marketers100 Largest Global Marketers, 2014 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.