LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Barbarian Hires Leone, Dorsinville Joins Select World...and beauty such as Donna Karan/DKNY, Bottega Veneta, Ermenegildo Zegna,
Estee Lauder, Coty , Tommy Hilfiger and Lane Bryant. FCB Milan is hiring Fabio Bianchi...
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign The companies helped target ads touting a pair of controversial faux-tourism videos that showed France and Germany overrun by Sharia law.
- Coty Tries Story Boutique to Show Mass Retailers What's PossibleVending machines that barter cosmetics for socially shared selfies are among the ideas Coty is testing with Story at its pop-up store.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 Edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2016.
- Lowdown: Dove's Recent Real Beauty Fail Was Kind of a WinThe Lowdown has the latest on consumer reaction to Dove's bottle stunt and how Axe is taking on 'toxic masculinity.'