LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Five Lessons From Alibaba's Record-Crushing $14.3 Billion E-Commerce Sale...international brands including Nike, Procter & Gamble , Unilever, Costco, Gap, Zara and
Estee Lauder, is sometimes called Double Eleven, because it's held on the 11th...
- Saatchi's Moore Smith Joins Aero Film, Joinery Signs Grossman and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry
- Bill Hader and Selena Gomez Hawk the New iPhone 6s...the methodology here . Among the new releases, model Kendall Jenner sells
Estee Lauder's Modern Muse fragrance to the tune of Patti LaBelle's "Lady...
- Marketing Tech Consolidation Continues as Dentsu-Backed Expion Sells...2011. Companies with t heir own Expion contracts include Coke, Mondelez,
Estee Lauder, iHeartMedia and Porche. "The shared vision of Sysomos and Expion, coupled with...
- Why Brands Aren't Heeding Calls to Hire Caitlyn Jenner (Yet)Marketing experts say it's wise for some brands to take their time joining the transgender conversation -- but they shouldn't wait too long.