LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Free the Bid now supports colorists, Beug joins Station FilmPlus news from Famous Group, Interrogate, Unit9 and more
- Revlon global media account lands with Initiative...a combination of competition from big players like L'Oreal and
Estee Laudercombined with the growing role of startups fueled by digital and social...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2018 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2018 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2017.
- Marketer's Brief: Many brand mascots are still racist and sexist, new report states...suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadpool is taking over 7-Eleven,
Estee Lauderis apologizing for its ads and Wells Fargo is looking to rebuild...
- L'Oreal Buys ModiFace to Get Edge in Beauty Augmented Reality and AI...cosmetics tryout apps or chatbots for key L'Oreal competitors, including
Estee LauderCos. and its Smashbox brand, Allergan, and Coty , for which it developed...