eXelate is the smart data and technology company that powers smarter digital marketing decisions worldwide. Through software and data services, eXelate provides centralized data management, better consumer insights and more accurate ad targeting across all platform
EXELATE TWITTER FEED
- Check Out Donald Trump's New Online AdsThe Trump campaign has passed another milestone of campaigning by introducing online ads into its still-sparse ad mix.
- Programmatic 3.0 is About Fixing Programmatic 2.0...how effective the advertising is," said Mark Zagorski, CEO of Nielsen's
Exelate. "We're moving into a world where everything is sold on a...
- Former Mediacom CEO Alleges Widespread U.S. Agency 'Kickbacks'...board member or advisor to ad-tech firms, including online targeting firm
eXelate. While Mr. Mandel hasn't led a media agency for nearly a...
- Changing TV Industry Leads Nielsen to Acquire ExelateNielsen has acquired data management player
Exelate. The deal price was approximately $200 million, according to The Wall Street Journal. In an interview with the...
- An Ad Tech Glossary: Must-Know Terms, If You're Looking For An Ad-Tech Partner...provides technology to store and catalog marketer data. Top players include: BlueKai,
eXelate, Lotame . Deal ID : A piece of code containing the agreed-upon terms...
MAY1Data Can Alter TV Targeting
NOV25Get Help Organizing Your Mobile Data And Start Tracking What Works
NOV18Whether It's Called Omnichannel, Multichannel or Cross Channel Marketing, It's a Challenge
MAY18Why CRM and Marketing Automation Are Better Together
NOV4CRM Platforms Can Now Help With Ad Targeting Across Digital and Social Platforms
MAY1Everything You Need to Know About How Ad Exchanges Work
MAR2Digital Publisher Uses Story Idea Generator to Make Leap to TV
AUG19Ad Exchanges Work Together to Deliver Desktop and Mobile Weather Warnings
APR20News Apps from Tech Giants Aim to Speed Mobile Delivery
NOV25Instagram Joins Facebook and Twitter in Naming Vendor Partners
MAY27Even Small Businesses Are Ready for Marketing Automation
MAR9How to Choose the Right Marketing Automation Platform for your Company
JLY1Five Tips for Implementing Marketing Automation