Experian Marketing Services is a global provider of integrated consumer insights and targeting, data quality and cross-channel marketing. We help organizations around the world intelligently interact with today’s dynamic, empowered and hyperconnected customers. By coordinating seamless interactions across all channels, marketers can plan and execute superior brand experiences that deepen customer loyalty, strengthen brand advocacy and maximize profits.
At Experian Marketing Services we are intelligently bringing brands and customers closer together. Every time.
• Matt Seeley, Group President, North America
• Peter DeNunzio, Senior Vice President, General Manager, Cross-Channel Marketing
• Rick Erwin, President, Consumer Insights and Targeting
• Thomas Schutz, SVP, General Manager, Data Quality
• Ashley Johnston, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing
The 2014 Digital Marketer Report: Benchmark and Trend Report
Travel industry email marketing trends eBook
5 lessons for Back-to-School marketers in 2014
Big Data - A Boon and a Challenge for Today’s Marketer
Millennials come of age: ConsumerSpeak Series
Read more reports >>
Recent Press Releases
Experian Marketing Services’ 2014 Client Summit Reinforces the Need for Authentic Storytelling
Experian Marketing Services unveils comprehensive end-to-end marketing suite
Tapjoy and Experian Marketing Services announce strategic partnership to unlock the power of audience-based targeting for mobile advertising
- Report: Data On-Boarding Sector Could Hit $1 Billion by 2020...including Oracle and LiveRamp , data providers and services firms such as Epsilon ,
Experianand Neustar , and ad tech firms including MediaMath and Lotame . However, rather...
- The Clintons Have an Old Friend in Data Giant AcxiomWith origins in Little Rock, Ark., Acxiom has circled the Clinton orbit for decades.
- Personalization 2.0: Messaging With PrecisionToday's "empowered consumer" has come to expect - if not demand - a high degree of preciÂsion in the brand messaging delivered to them.
- Here's What's Behind Acxiom's Growth and Increased Investor Interest How Acxiom is coming through on its broad strategic goals, and why its attracting increased investor interest.
- Three Stereotypes to Avoid when Marketing to Millennials...that present quality products and good customer experiences. In fact, according to
ExperianMarketing Services' Mosaic USA, a household-based consumer lifestyle segmentation system, one...
MAY1Spotify Introduces New Way to Target Streaming Audio Ads
APR20News Apps from Tech Giants Aim to Speed Mobile Delivery
MAY27Even Small Businesses Are Ready for Marketing Automation
JLY1Five Tips for Implementing Marketing Automation
NOV25Instagram Joins Facebook and Twitter in Naming Vendor Partners