We are a creative strategic design agency that shapes brands through powerful storytelling, stunning design and insightful problem solving.
- It's Time for CMOs to Take Charge of Big DataBig Data is still a big mystery in most marketing departments, writes Shiv Gupta. Here are three strategies for CMOs to take charge.
- Your Favorite Show is Going to Be Canceled... And It's All Your Fault Your high-flying, self-absorbed everything-on-demand lifestyle is killing your favorite TV shows. Now what are you going to do about it?
- Pereira's Rizuto and Marques Join 180 L.A., Anomaly Promotes Segal and More...The agency has also hired Josh Kopeika as associate creative director, from
Eyeballin New York City; Jake Levin as digital creative lead, previously creative...
- What the Changing Role of Social-Media Influence Means for Brands...2014, possibly because new TV season content is shifting some percentage of
eyeballattention (and influence opportunity) from second-screen devices to the TV screen...
- The Race for Eyeballs is Wreaking Havoc on Small AgenciesThree things agencies can do to help clients target the right customers in the 'eyeball economy,' writes Marc Brownstein.