We are a creative strategic design agency that shapes brands through powerful storytelling, stunning design and insightful problem solving.
- Your Favorite Show is Going to Be Canceled... And It's All Your Fault Your high-flying, self-absorbed everything-on-demand lifestyle is killing your favorite TV shows. Now what are you going to do about it?
- Pereira's Rizuto and Marques Join 180 L.A., Anomaly Promotes Segal and More...The agency has also hired Josh Kopeika as associate creative director, from
Eyeballin New York City; Jake Levin as digital creative lead, previously creative...
- What the Changing Role of Social-Media Influence Means for Brands...2014, possibly because new TV season content is shifting some percentage of
eyeballattention (and influence opportunity) from second-screen devices to the TV screen...
- The Race for Eyeballs is Wreaking Havoc on Small AgenciesThree things agencies can do to help clients target the right customers in the 'eyeball economy,' writes Marc Brownstein.
- Watch Google's Eric Schmidt in New TV Ad for The Economist...Michael Brunt, head of circulation at The Economist. Advertising and branding agency
Eyeballis behind the concept, creative direction, and production of the commercial. It...