LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Sirius XM Is Forced to Face the MusicNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Mel Karmazin's dream of creating an alternate radio business with Sirius XM Satellite Radio is turning into a nightmare, as slowing subscriber growth turns expensive talent into scary debt and the specter of bankruptcy looms large.
- Succeed at the 'Inside Job' and Stay Longer...what might seem a little indulgent can have significant payback. 3.
Face the musicof marketing messages. The brand messages that marketing creates for the...
- MOVERS: People News from Face The Music, PJA, Prodigy Films and MoreSanta Monica's
Face The Musicsigned commercial and feature film sound designer Kim B. Christensen, who worked on FedEx "Stick" as well as for...
- When IT hits the fan...disappeared. I think sometimes we agency owners find it difficult to
face the musicwhen it comes to things like computers. Spending a few grand...
- MOVIE THEATERS FACE THE MUSIC OF CONSUMER CONTROLCommentary by Scott Donaton The winds of revolution are whistling outside America's movie theaters as growing numbers of empowered consumers demand simultaneous screen and DVD release of major films.