LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Discovery Reveals Ad Sales Leadership Post-Scripps Merger...president of TLC, will assume the new role of chief brand officer, Discovery &
Factual, leading all aspects of Discovery Channel and the Science Channel brands.
- Is the Murdoch Empire 'Fit and Proper' Enough to Hold Broadcasting Licenses? New Questions Emerge in the U.K....t adequately scrutinize Fox's corporate governance record and that it made
factualerrors in its initial inquiry. Judge Stephen Morris, who granted the permission...
- Fake News Fills Information Void in Las Vegas Shooting Links that falsely identified the shooter and called him a leftist and Democratic supporter temporarily topped Google search results.
- Why the Industry Needs a Gut-Check on Location Data Use...and use weeks' or months' worth of location data. Location data firm
Factualhas seen its audience targeting services, which employ compiled location data to...
- Boost Mobile and 180LA Win Campaign of the Year in Ad Age's First Creativity Awards Ad Age this year expanded its Agency A-List honors to include the Creativity Awards, celebrating outstanding work, people and innovations.