LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Virtual Advertising: Uncharted Legal Waters A slew of emerging legal issues will confront marketers in virtual and augmented reality, writes attorney Jim Gatto.
- JWT Welcomes Erin Johnson Back While Discrimination Lawsuit Carries On...the law governing motions to dismiss, they urge the Court to make
factualfindings -- such as jokes about rape, and comments about African-Americans being...
- Truth or Consequences: Why Our Messages Are Going Unheard...absolute." Undoubtedly, Lippmann would have believed we are living in a post-
factualtime. Post-factual because so many people do not think to question...
- The Hacker Candidate: Trump Is a One-Man DDoS Attack on the MediaAd Age "Media Guy" Simon Dumenco has a theory about how Trump controls the media.
- Read Dentsu's Full Statement About Overcharging Clients in Japan...of the details thereof, we have reported to the advertisers concerned the
factualbackgrounds which we have found to date. We also have reported to...