LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity AwardsThe winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- How and When Brands Should Jump Into Trump-Charged Issues...statements. "First off, you should delineate whether you're responding to the
factualimpact of a policy on employees or customers of your brand, or...
- Acxiom Expands NinthDecimal Location Data Partnership...have relationships with mobile location data providers such as Placed, NinthDecimal, PlaceIQ,
Factualand Foursquare. Mobile location data firms PlaceIQ and 4Info also partner with...
- Programmatic Advertisers Get Even More Precise Consumer Location Data With New Pact...measurement tags from other location data tracking firms including Placed, NinthDecimal, PlaceIQ ,
Factualand Foursquare, according to Adelphic CEO Michael Collins. But because much of...
- Virtual Advertising: Uncharted Legal Waters A slew of emerging legal issues will confront marketers in virtual and augmented reality, writes attorney Jim Gatto.