LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fake News Fills Information Void in Las Vegas Shooting Links that falsely identified the shooter and called him a leftist and Democratic supporter temporarily topped Google search results.
- Quality Matters: How to Best Leverage Location Data for Mobile Advertising...is created equal. Join Ocean Fine, VP of Agencies & Strategic Partnerships at
Factual, as she dives into the top concerns from marketers, collected from Ad...
- Why the Industry Needs a Gut-Check on Location Data Use...and use weeks' or months' worth of location data. Location data firm
Factualhas seen its audience targeting services, which employ compiled location data to...
- Boost Mobile and 180LA Win Campaign of the Year in Ad Age's First Creativity Awards Ad Age this year expanded its Agency A-List honors to include the Creativity Awards, celebrating outstanding work, people and innovations.
- United Airlines' Passenger Ejection May Cause Permanent Brand Damage, Experts SayExperts told Ad Age that this public relations nightmare could impact United Airlines' reputation and business results in the long run.