LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Sting's (iPad) Book of Life...Concert for George , Metallica Some Kind of Monster , Jay-Z's
Fade to Blackand a more recent MTV documentary for Lady Gaga, among others...
- Maybe It Sells, but What Values Is AT&T's Awful Ad Promoting?...sounds remarkably like the Michael Cera character in the movie "Juno."
Fade to black. Both characters are purposefully unlikeable. He's beaten down. She's...
- Newsweek.com's Defense and the Dead's Rising Wave on FacebookTransmedia class warfare. It happens, most recently on the occasion of the merger of Newsweek and the Daily Beast merger. That meeting of unprofitable publications has forced a digital conundrum whose likely conclusion is Newsweek.com taking one in the head. That this was a development announced in the media before it was related to staff is one of the many aspects of the announcement that annoyed an anonymous staffer who took to Tumblr to defend the site:
- Business Lessons Courtesy Dunder MifflinMINNEAPOLIS (AdAge.com) -- Can a show about corporate incompetence offer a business lesson for the new Comcast-NBC? Sure -- if they heed the example of "The Office," one of the few bright spots on NBC's prime-time schedule.
- Reality Repeats Ruling Over RerunsMINNEAPOLIS (AdAge.com) -- Both sitcoms and dramas were pretty much abandoned last night, as they have been all summer, as fewer viewers hang around for cliffhangers or the last laugh in this time of TiVo, online viewing and other options that have made reruns nearly obsolete.