LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The NFL's Untouchable Business: Teams' National Revenue Grew 21% Last YearHere's more proof that the NFL is surviving scandals and concussion concerns: Its revenue-sharing pool shot up to $7.3 billion last year.
- Meet The Bovines Behind Chick-Fil-A's 20-Year Campaign...the brand, earning a place on the Madison Avenue Advertising Walk of
Fameand in an exhibit at the Smithsonian National Museum of American History...
- How Mobile Captures Shark Fans Hook, Line and SinkerHow do newer fish compete with Shark Week? SharkFest and "Sharknado" rely heavily on reaching audiences through mobile marketing.
- True Grit: Linda Kaplan Thaler on the Importance of Sweat Equity...This year, Ms. Kaplan Thaler was inducted in the Advertising Hall of
Famefor accomplishments including founding the Kaplan Thaler Group in 1997, and she...
- Boomer Esiason Huddles Up with NFL Sponsors in a Pitch for Radio...Minnesota Vikings and Pittsburgh Steelers square off in the annual Hall of
FameGame in Canton, Ohio. Broadcast advertising revenues at WWO parent company Cumulus...