LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Spike Lee on Clients, the Knicks and the Need for Change in Adland...Spike -- who was just inducted into American Advertising Federation's Hall of
Fame-- said too many advertisers convince themselves they can reach black consumers with...
- Author John Green to Marketers: YouTube Stars Are Building a World Without You...Green explained how he and his brother Hank have used their YouTube
fameto create a 30-plus-person company, run the online video industry...
- IFC Wants Advertisers to Cozy Up to Its 'Responsible Rebels'After going all-in on comedy, the cable net positions the genre as the best vehicle through which to reach a new breed of wised-up consumer.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- The Marketer's Imperative in the Innovation Economy...posse of puppies who've finagled more than their 15 minutes of
fameon Instagram and Tumblr thanks to their canine sense of humor and...