LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hello, Newman! Hulu Lets New Yorkers Become Master of 'Seinfeld' Domain...again (sometimes robotic) boyfriend David Puddy, and Larry Thomas, who rose to
fameas The Soup Nazi. In the small museum portion, attendees can see...
- Ralph Roberts, Founder of Comcast, Dies at 95Ralph Roberts co-founded American Cable Systems in Tupelo, Mississippi, in 1963 as a 1,200-subscriber service and later renamed it Comcast.
- Bob Pittman's Winning Formula: Making the World More Convenient for Consumers...interview on the eve of his induction into the Advertising Hall of
Fame, lays out the "fundamental characteristics" of the brand, and then the brand...
- Three Reasons Why Lyft's 'Wildcard' Call to Small Shops Is Distressing for Adland The agency search process needs modernization, not mixing up, writes Rupal Parekh.
- Are You Ready for Internet Week?...some of the more notable speakers: data savant Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight
fame; fashion and publishing entrepreneur Marc Ecko ; Clinton Foundation Vice Chair Chelsea Clinton...