LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cannes Blog Day Four: Publicis Creatives Caught Off-Guard by Cannes Ban Publicis creatives at Cannes were surprised to hear they won't be back next year
- Fudgie the Whale: 40 Years of Father's Day Cakes (And Bad Ads)...has a girlfriend, Ms. Fudgie, complete with eyelashes). None, though, have the
fameand legend of Fudgie, which sold 50,000 cakes last year. That...
- The Original Most Interesting Man Is Back -- In a Tequila ad Jonathan Goldsmith borrows elements of his Dos Equis character in video for Astral tequila. But is it legal?
- Ezra Klein: Trump Is 'Recklessly, Impulsively Endangering His Own Presidency'Plus: Jennifer Garner vs. People magazine, ChloÃ« Grace Moretz's slams her own movie's marketing and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Women To Watch Alumnae: Where Are They Now?...made our list in 2002, was inducted into the Advertising Hall of
Famethis year. Linda Yaccarino , named to our Women to Watch in 2007...