LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe: Ad Hall of Fame Inductee Talks NestlÃ© and Clean Water...in a video interview for his induction into the Advertising Hall of
Fame. When ad agencies bought media for NestlÃ© campaigns, they wanted NestlÃ© to...
- #FixIt! How to Save Twitter in 140 Ways In, of course, 140 characters or less.
- Megyn Kelly's Wake-Up Call...camping trip and danced with Derek Hough of "Dancing With the Stars"
fame, all for lighthearted pieces on NBC's "Today," where her new 9...
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Big Ad Problem, Apple's Cookie Crackdown and the NFL Ratings Slip Facebook ads are under new scrutiny. And NFL ratings slipped again.
- Lululemon Woos Men With First Campaign...Joseph, rapper Zebra Katz and Ibn Ali Miller, who recently came to
fameas a peacemaker after breaking up a fight in Atlantic City. "Lululemon...