LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- RIP, Time Inc., It Was Fun for as Long as It Lasted: Joe NoceraIf you joined Time Inc. when Joe Nocera did, in the mid-1990s, the glorious excesses were a thing of the past. But you heard the stories.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Black Friday Numbers Come in Strong. Plus, New YouTube Trouble...the Des Moines, Iowa-based publisher of Better Homes & Gardens and
Family Circle, is buying Time Inc. for $2.8 billion including debt, and it...
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Time Inc.'s Future Might Involve the Koch Brothers. Plus, P&G's Surprise...Meredith, whose titles include Better Homes and Gardens as well as
Family Circle, has tried before to take over Time Inc., which publishes Time, People...
- The Media Chart for Oct. 21: CBS Dominates TV Viewing In its 14th season, CBS' "NCIS" continues to be the most-watched program on TV.
- The Media Chart for August 26: Rizzoli & Isles & ZombiesOlympics were the main draw on broadcast last week, but 'Rizzoli & Isles' and 'Fear the Walking Dead' were tops on cable.