LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tool, Story Add Female Directors; and More Production MovesAll the production moves from around the industry
- Where There's a 'Will': Turner Touts a More Adventurous Upfront SlateAs a programming tsar makes his first big moves, TNT leans hard on Shakespeare. Tragedy? Comedy? Only time will tell.
- Biscuit Signs Seret, Iannacchino Joins Raucous and More...solo exhibition through France, Sweden and Denmark. Sarah Roebuck has joined
Final Cutas executive producer in its New York office. Roebuck was most recently...
- Geico's 'Unskippable' From the Martin Agency Is Ad Age's 2016 Campaign of the Year The winning effort injected innovation into the barren world of pre-roll ads with a series of boring scenes made watchable, and hilarious.
- 2015 Year in Review: Trust Your Inner Consumer...We put a green screen in our garage, and upgraded to
Final CutPro. My 10-year old daughter started a content series about teaching...