LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bloomberg's Anti-Ad-Blocking Experiment Still Running Into Technical Problems...about the same issue. On Wednesday, Kadhim Shubber, a reporter for
Financial Times, posted on Twitter a screenshot of the message and said, "Weird, I...
- Never Mind Peter Thiel. Gawker Killed ItselfDespite a wave of nostalgia for Gawker, Media Guy Simon Dumenco reminds us that it simply didn't know when to hit the brakes.
- The Financial Times Decides to Get Creative With Ad-Blocker Blocking The
Financial Timesis certainly not the first media company to test out approaches to combating the rise of ad-blocking technology, but its new...
- Pokemon Go: A Crazy, Over-the-Top Tech Fad That Might Actually Help Your BusinessWhat's your Pokemon Go strategy? If you haven't thought about it, you're already too late.
- Sponsored Locations Are Coming to PokÃ©mon Go on a Cost-Per-Visit Basis...details were given. On Wednesday, Niantic CEO John Hanke told the
Financial Timesthat sponsored locations may come sooner rather than later. Pokemon's first...