LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- MediaMath Adopts Ads.Txt, but the Ad Fraud War Is Far From Won...spoofing is the largest threat to the digital ad economy. The
Financial Timesrecently came out and said at least $1 million of phony ad...
- 'News Geek' Google CEO Appeases Publishers With End to 'First Click Free'...firm eMarketer . Bloomberg first reported in August on the subscription tools, which Google tested with The New York Times and The
Financial Times. -- Bloomberg News
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: Zuckerberg Repents; Ryan Gosling Mocks Millennials...survey asking Chinese consumers which smartphone they intend to purchase. The
Financial Timesfound that 24.2% covet an iPhone, but 31.4% prefer Huawei...
- Live Blog: Advertising Week, Day Four...transparency in adtech . Jess Barrett, global head of programmatic at the
Financial Times, put it bluntly: "I think there's still a very big lack...
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: A Massive Hack Attack, NFL Booze Ads and Other News to Know Today There's some serious crisis management going on after the Equifax attack. Also, a liquor ad made history during the NFL season opener.