LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Publishers Snapped Up Marketing Agencies at Unprecedented Rate in 2016...and design agency Fake Love for $11 million, R3 said. The
Financial Timessnagged Alpha Grid, a content marketing studio, for $7 million. Time Inc...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- A Promising Approach for Publishers to Combat Ad Blocking...combat the rising numbers of consumers installing ad blocking technology. The
Financial Timesrecently conducted a 30-day experiment with a group of 15,000...
- Election Night Live: Media's Campaignpalooza Comes Down to a Wild EndAs TV's talking heads to live-streaming web natives watched results come in, Election Night 2016 was like nothing the media had seen before.
- Trump TV 1.0? Trump Starts 'Trump Tower Live' on Facebook Live...election should he lose to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. The
Financial Timesreported last week that Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner contacted...