LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google, Like Facebook, Unfurls Subscription Tool for Publishers...is testing the tools with New York Times Co. and the
Financial Times. But Richard Gingras, Google's VP for news, says the search giant...
- How AB InBev is Trying to Woo Hungry Employees Videos looks inside the brewer's unique employee promotion strategy: 'a jungle gym, not a corporate ladder.'
- FT Staff Demands Newspaper's Owners Close Gender Pay Gap by 2020 Staff at the
Financial Timessaid they would support strike action if it hadn't closed its gender pay gap by 2020, adding pressure to...
- Marketer's Brief: Walmart's Ecommerce Savior, Pepsi Crystal's ReturnAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on brick-and-mortar ecommerce growth and yet another Crystal Pepsi comeback.
- 'Ad Tech Armageddon:' Sizmek Acquires Rocket Fuel In $145m Deal...now defunct ad fraud company Telemetry that was published in the
Financial Timesin March 2014. The story claimed that a Mercedes-Benz ad campaign...