LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Questions over Cambridge Analytica's shutdown and top insights from Ad Age's Survival SummitPlus: China telecom clampdown and ESPN's digital show.
- Who are Mark Read and Andrew Scott, WPP's new chief operating officers?Get to know WPP's new chief operating officers, who each have a long history at the holding company giant.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: A paid version of Facebook? Plus, T-Mobile and Sprint in merger talks, again "There will always be a version of Facebook that is free," Zuckerberg says. Is that a hint about a possible paid service?
- Friday Wake-Up Call: The Parkland students' 'meme lab.' Plus, can crowdfunding save Toys R Us? Parkland students are working on what Vanity Fair calls "a social-media content studio that just might reform America's crazy gun laws."
- Google details plan to fight fake news, from search to YouTube...the announcement at an event with The Washington Post and The
Financial Timesin New York. "Bad actors often target breaking news on Google platforms...