LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Uber's New COO Plans Marketing Cuts, Rolling Stone Is Sold...to brand new Chief Operating Officer Barney Harford. He tells the
Financial Timeshe will "bring a dose of financial discipline" to the unprofitable company...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: A Shadowy New Ad Fraud Scam. Plus, Another Facebook Fail...ad inventory from big-name publishers such as the Economist, the
Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal and CNN," The Journal reports. Adform believes the...
- Your Tuesday Wake-Up Call: A Hidden Agenda in Starbucks' Holiday Cups? Plus, a Bain-WPP Truce Some people seem determined to find controversy lurking in the design of Starbucks' holiday cups (again).
- Power Players 2017: Alex Behring, the Force Behind Zero-Based Budgeting...is lost from the trees." In a May interview with the
Financial Times, Behring defended ZBB as "not simply a cost-cutting measure. It's...
- Q&AA: Gwyneth Paltrow on Goop, Blazing Trails and Taking CriticismThe queen of questionable health trends talks about blazing trails, Goop growing pains and why she doesn't get Twitter.