Fingerpaint is an independent, full-service marketing agency founded in 2008.
We are built on five core principles that guide the way, from staff meetings to campaign launches:
We’re independent by design. Being free from the holding company machine lets us respond and staff to our clients needs, not the spreadsheet. Our clients get something better than “full service" they get “right service.”
We’re people first. It’s simple. From free healthcare to sabbaticals, we treat our staff like family, not employees. It’s in our DNA to treat our clients the same way.
We invest in our clients. We commit nonbillable hours to clients as part of our dedication to their success, and they get a constant stream of opportunities, ideas, and innovations that will always keep their brand ahead.
We create outside the lines. Customers want more than the same ol’, so we bring marketing innovations-like brand journalism, information design, and interactive film-to keep brands making news.
We don’t just build brands, we activate them. Marketing is no longer “build it and they will come.” Brands have to be mobile, intersecting their customers where they are with the content they’ve been waiting for.
Our culture of collaboration, effort, and creativity is a breeding ground for winning work, so our trophy cabinet is starting to creak. We’ve won awards for everything from websites to product launches, but statues and trophies don’t compare to smiles and thank-yous from happy clients.
See how we Never Paint by Number at fingerpaintmarketing.com.
- GE Global Research: Superpowered Social Media Campaign
- Iluvien: Launching a Global Brand
- Creating Awareness and Changing Behavior
- Modernizing a Respected Tradition
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- 50 Largest U.S. Health-Care Agency Networks...NA 46 48 Natrel* Parsippany, N.J. 14 25.0 47 44
FingerpaintSaratoga Springs, N.Y. 14 7.2 48 45 HCB Health Austin...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.