We’re charting new territory in marketing partnerships at Fingerpaint, by developing strategically informed and original ideas that spark emotions, inspire audiences and move markets.
With no titles, no offices, and no egos, we’ve knocked down obstacles to honest communication, so we can learn more, integrate our services and teams better, and ultimately create the best possible marketing solutions for our clients.
Our commitment to original thinking shows in our frequent sharing of knowledge across industries -- from entertainment to financial services, and pharmaceuticals to tourism.
Ed Mitzen - Founder
Bill McEllen - Head of Saratoga Springs Office
Michelle Olson - Head of Scottsdale Office
Andy Pyfer - Head of Conshohocken Office
Bruce Rooke - Head of Ideation
More than 100 creative awards in categories from copywriting to product launches to web development across industries and for many different clients.
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013
- MM&M Top 100 Agency, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013
- Med Ad News Agency of the Year (Category III), 2014
- PM360 Trailblazer Awards, Advertising Agency of the Year (Silver)
- The Albany Business Review's Best Place to Work, 2014, 2013, 2012
- The Philadelphia Business Journal's Best Place to Work, 2016
Fingerpaint is headquartered in Saratoga Springs, New York, and integrating talent across Scottsdale, Arizona and Conshohocken, Pennsylvania. We transform traditional advertising into more engaging, more responsive and more personal brand experiences.
395 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
181 Washington Street, Suite 300, Conshohocken, PA 19428
6900 E. Camelback Road, Suite 360, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
People First. Employees are the lifeblood of our company, and we strive to attract and retain talent by being an exceptional place to work.
Collaboration. Marketing is team sport, and we pride ourselves on our ability to leverage the strengths of each player.
Integrity. We are committed to honesty and transparency in our work environment and all business practices.
Will to Win. We are driven to exceed expectations by providing leading-edge solutions and using emerging technologies.
Philanthropy. We feel extremely fortunate, and we’re passionate about giving back to our communities, as a company and as neighbors.
Link to Buzz section: http://fingerpaintmarketing.com/news
- GE Global Research: Superpowered Social Media Campaign
- Iluvien: Launching a Global Brand
- Creating Awareness and Changing Behavior
- Modernizing a Respected Tradition
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- 50 Largest U.S. Health-Care Agency Networks...NA 46 48 Natrel* Parsippany, N.J. 14 25.0 47 44
FingerpaintSaratoga Springs, N.Y. 14 7.2 48 45 HCB Health Austin...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- 50 Largest U.S. Health-Care Agency NetworksLargest U.S. Health-Care Agency Networks: Agency networks ranked by 2013 health-care revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
NOV10What Jeff Goldblum And Light Bulbs Can Teach You About Content Marketing
JUN29Young Creatives Show Off Their Digital Skills
SEP22A Creative Agency That Fits Your Needs
MAY18Agencies and Marketing Automation Partnerships Creating Better CRM Systems
JAN20The Folks Behind YouTube's Rewind Video are Portal A
MAR23A PR Partnership That Makes Social Media Easier
JAN612 Days of Social Media: A Gingerbread-themed Holiday Campaign
JAN27Track, Target and Measure Consumers Across Mobile and Desktop
JUN1Branded Content Wins Film Festival Award
SEP15Meet Advertising Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards Winners
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise