Fingerpaint is an independent, full-service marketing agency founded in 2008.
We are built on five core principles that guide the way, from staff meetings to campaign launches:
We’re independent by design. Being free from the holding company machine lets us respond and staff to our clients needs, not the spreadsheet. Our clients get something better than “full service" they get “right service.”
We’re people first. It’s simple. From free healthcare to sabbaticals, we treat our staff like family, not employees. It’s in our DNA to treat our clients the same way.
We invest in our clients. We commit nonbillable hours to clients as part of our dedication to their success, and they get a constant stream of opportunities, ideas, and innovations that will always keep their brand ahead.
We create outside the lines. Customers want more than the same ol’, so we bring marketing innovations-like brand journalism, information design, and interactive film-to keep brands making news.
We don’t just build brands, we activate them. Marketing is no longer “build it and they will come.” Brands have to be mobile, intersecting their customers where they are with the content they’ve been waiting for.
Our culture of collaboration, effort, and creativity is a breeding ground for winning work, so our trophy cabinet is starting to creak. We’ve won awards for everything from websites to product launches, but statues and trophies don’t compare to smiles and thank-yous from happy clients.
See how we Never Paint by Number at fingerpaintmarketing.com.
- GE Global Research: Superpowered Social Media Campaign
- Iluvien: Launching a Global Brand
- Creating Awareness and Changing Behavior
- Modernizing a Respected Tradition
- 250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- Agency Brief: Sex Toys, Salaries and ScienceThis week's Agency Brief includes news from Wieden & Kennedy London, Fancy, Wayfarer Entertainment and more.
- Agency Brief: Pizza, Promotions and Partnerships...and marketers. Some of the agencies who have joined the partnership include
Fingerpaint, Six Degrees , Big Yam and Ideas Collide. "We live in a great...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.