LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- RSA, Pixeldust, Saville Add Directorial Talent...producer and head of production at Humble and a managing director at
Finish. Schiefer Media and ChopShop have merged as Schiefer Chopshop (SCS), with James...
- One for the Ages: Cubs-Tribe Thriller Is Most-Watched MLB Game in 25 Years...attacks of Sept. 11, delivered 39.1 million viewers. The heart-pounding
finishto the 2016 MLB campaign also averaged a staggering 21.8 household...
- Digital Crash Course Video: Where Have TV's Eyeballs Gone?...the fourth year in a row, every Big Four broadcast network will
finishthe season with less than a 3.0 rating among 18-to...
- Six Questions With the Agency Behind the Election Ad That Won the Internet -- Plus Some Advice for Trump How a mom-and-pop shop helped Texas politician Gerald Daugherty rise above the fray
- What 8 Creative Chiefs Are Reading Right NowHere are the books, in genres from mystery and thriller to comedy and history, some of the industry's creative chiefs are diving into during their spare time.