LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Behind the Work: How Design Firm OCD Approached the Ad Age Rebrand...simultaneously reinvented. We each kept swapping the lead until finally crossing the
finishline together. In April, we went to the Crain archives in Detroit...
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe: Ad Hall of Fame Inductee Talks NestlÃ© and Clean WaterThe former chairman and CEO of the NestlÃ© Group, on running out of water, organic ingredients and more.
- Taking Credit (and Credit and Credit) How many people does it really take to make an ad, and what exactly do they do? We're glad you asked.
- Coke Inks Endorsement Deal With Fictional 'Virtual Athlete' From FIFA Video GameElectronic Arts' mythical soccer star Alex Hunter is featured in ad inspired by the classic "Mean Joe Greene" spot.
- Anomaly Adds Two Partners, TBWA London Has a New CCO, We Are Unlimited Bolsters Creative TeamPlus Crump joins Possible, KhannaReidinga rebrands