LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Coors Light Makes Marketing Shift After Ads Got Too Serious...saying it is "lagered, filtered and packaged cold for a crisper, cleaner
finish." Marek says the brand will not entirely abandon the "Climb On" line...
- A Short History of Carl Icahn, Angry Billionaire (Who's Now Mad About That Xerox-Fuji Deal)Do you know the story of an older brother who lives in a mansion while his younger brother lives in a shack? Carl Icahn does.
- Agency Brief: Hyatt, Heat and Hair LossThis week's Agency Brief includes news from Dentsu Aegis Network, Heat, MullenLowe, Translation and more.
- See the Spot: Olympics Athletes Amplify Visa's Campaign...Foster City, California-based Visa, in a statement. The commercial, called "Resetting
FinishLines," and set to Irving Berlin's "Anything You Can Do," features...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Super-Short Survey. Plus, an Agency Staffer's Harassment ClaimA former employee at an Interpublic Group agency reportedly filed a lawsuit alleging that a client groped her.