LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Broadcasters Hit New Lows as Clock Winds Down on 2016-17 Season...straight year in which ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox will fail to
finishwith an average of a 3.0 rating or better in the...
- And the Winner Isn't: Oscars Put Up Historically Low Ratings...day viewers. As is generally the case, ABC's Oscars broadcast should
finishthe season ranked first among all general-entertainment programming. Throw football, baseball...
- In Brilliant Move, Nokia Revives Classic 'Dumb Phone' 3310...also have an updated design that includes more curves and a matte
finish. The 3310's brand owner, HMD, will handle both marketing and the...
- Five Things to Look Out for at Mobile World Congress An ocean of marketers are about to swamp Barcelona. Here's what to focus on, writes MediaCom's Ben Phillips.