- Four Ways to Turn Up the Volume with Millennials This Music Festival SeasonIn 2014, some 447 brands played a role in 300 music festivals worldwide. Here's how to stand out.
- What's Going On With This Whole 'YouTube Stars' Phenomenon, Anyway?...that should sign them." For instance, globetrotting British wonder twins Jack and
FinnHarries of the JacksGap YouTube channel would be a perfect fit for...
- YouTube Stars You May Not Know -- But Should...156 million video views to date. WHO: Identical British twins Jack and
FinnHarries. In July 2011, 18-year-old Jack Harries started JacksGap as...
- A New Addition to the C-Suite: Chief Programmatic OfficerThere's a new C-level job on the horizon -- chief programmatic officer, Finn Faldi writes. Here are three skills the CPO must possess.
- From Hot Pockets to VW, Chumming Twitter for Consumers During 'Shark Week' Brands are trying all kinds of stunts to reach potential customers during one of summer's biggest TV events.