LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- How WPP went from shopping cart maker to world's largest advertising holding companyThis is the house that Martin Sorrell started to build in 1985. What will happen to it now?
- China's Influencers Don't Just Push Brands -- They Create Their Own...for brands ranging from Louis Vuitton and Dior to Hollister and Abercrombie &
Fitch. Then, in 2016, she and another influencer, Nikki Min, teamed up to...
- Conde Nast Bans Fashion Photogs Bruce Weber and Mario Testino After NYT Investigation...Bruce Weber, whose racy advertisements for companies like Calvin Klein and Abercrombie &
Fitchhelped turn him into one of the foremost commercial and fine art...
- Aping Amazon, Retailers Play Loyalty Card in Holiday Season...customers pay just $2.99. At Hollister, a chain owned by Abercrombie &
Fitch, the Club Cali program now has 8 million subscribers. The effort has...