LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Brewers revolt against Canadian dollar beer proposalThe conservative government in Ontario wants to lower the minimum price of beer.
- Why Budweiser backed out of Jay-Z's 'Made in America' music fest...full lineup this week, along with a sponsor lineup that includes Abercrombie &
Fitch, Citi, Puma and American Airlines. (Citi is the only returning sponsor.) Sponsors...
- Abercrombie's comeback can be traced to marketing In the high school hallways where Abercrombie &
Fitchenjoyed its 90s heyday, the brand might have a new label: comeback kid. On Friday, the once...
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- How WPP went from shopping cart maker to world's largest advertising holding companyThis is the house that Martin Sorrell started to build in 1985. What will happen to it now?