LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Baidu Curbs Spending on Food Delivery to Prep for AI Baidu has cut back on costly subsidies and discounts for its struggling "online-to-offline" travel and food delivery units.
- Three Reasons Abercrombie Has (Finally) Jumped on E-Commerce in China Could China be Abercrombie &
Fitch's best bet for the future? The struggling clothing brand and its kids' line launches this month on China's...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- California-Style Clothing Brand Creates a Mobile Surfing Game...first foray into Snapchat. Last year, Hollister, a brand owned by Abercrombie &
Fitch, rolled out a Snapchat geofilter targeting 19,000 U.S. and Canadian...
- Hollister Targets Teens Where They Live: Their Phones Abercrombie &
Fitchmay finally be getting a clue about its core consumer. The teen-focused retailer recently debuted a mobile video game for its Hollister...