LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list
- See the Map: Political TV Ad Spending Just Surged the Most in Michigan and Wisconsin But only Pennsylvania and North Carolina are up when you compare Oct. 2016 with Oct. 2012.
- State-by-State Map: How the Clinton and Trump Camps Spent $595 Million on TV, Radio Ads"I don't even need commercials, if you want to know the truth," Donald Trump said in June. And then he changed his mind.
- The Performance Marketer's Guide to Holiday Ad Buying...And for those looking for a bargain around an extended holiday window,
fitnessand health ad rates were lower in January then they'd been...
- The States Where Clinton and Trump Are Advertising the Most Until Election DaySorry, Florida.