LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: A swan song from Sonos CMOSonos CMO Joy Howard is departing the company, which will not replace her, while Peroni has a new agency--just in time for summer.
- Under Armour says it will be a 'louder brand' this year. Analysts are skeptical...of $30 million in the quarter. The company also said its Connected
Fitnessbusiness grew 34 percent to $28.8 million in the period. Earlier...
- Ford cuts brand sedans -- and marketing spending...raise the level of performance on all parts of the business through
fitness," Shanks told reporters at Ford's headquarters near Detroit. "But frankly, that...
- Ford puts global creative in review, adding more woes for WPP...automaker began re-evaluating its marketing model as part of a larger "
fitness" initiative that includes slashing $14 billion in spending on materials and engineering...
- What WPP clients think about Martin Sorrell leavingSorrell was the ultimate salesman, "close to every client." Yet his pay package and griping rubbed the wrong way in age of austerity.