LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Levron Joins FCB, Bedwood Launches Cauliflower and MorePlus New Hires at Firstborn, 72andSunny and Leo Burnett
- Zambezi and R/GA LA Add Creative Talent...and was a production director at Lowe and AKQA . Atlanta agency
Fitzgerald & Co. has hired creative director Mike Groenewald to work exclusively on the agency...
- Lowdown: Using Soundwaves to Make Tequila ShakeThe Lowdown has the latest on an anti-palm oil group targeting PepsiCo and which beer brand inked a deal with the Los Angeles Rams.
- World's 25 Largest Consolidated Agency Networks...Worldwide, Martin Agency, FutureBrand, PMK-BNC, Avrett Free Ginsberg, Casanova Pendrill,
Fitzgerald & Co., TM Advertising, Beauty at Gotham 4 Accenture Interactive , Accenture New York/London...