LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Sid Lee Buys Paris Shop Yard, Mother Staffs Up in U.S....executive creative directors in its Atlanta office. Carl Corbitt joins from
Fitzgerald & Co. where he served as group creative director. Before that, he was a...
- Droga5 Appoints Severs as Chief Design Officer, Lietaer Joins The Community London...Lion Grand Prix winning project for Nivea called "The Protection Ad."
Fitzgerald & Co(Fitzco) is hiring Bear Collins as senior creative technologist. Collins comes to...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Sokoloff Moves to MullenLowe U.K., Calleja Joins Deutsch Plus new hires at Saatchi New Zealand, Ogilvy China and more
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.