LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Study: Agency and Production Costs Keep Rising Despite Efforts to Cut ThemSo-called "non-working media" accounts for 40% of ad spending and keeps rising despite the squeeze on agencies, production costs.
- What Facebook Must Do to Win the Video Battle...click-through rates) improves. 4. Tools for content owners. Facebook has received
flackfor driving views on the back of content ripped from YouTube and...
- Guess What Happens When Two Ad Journalists Try Their Hands at Advertising...And whereas a lot of mainstream-media journalists catch a lot of
flackfor not grasping the very basics of what they cover, trade journalists...
- Five Social Media Fails of 2014A look at some of the biggest brand failures on social media in 2014.
- U.S. Auto Sector Tries to 'Out-German the Germans,' Says Cadillac CMO...in hot water for the things he says. Most recently, he took
flackfrom the auto industry for declaring, "When I recruit people, I do...