LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Realtor.com picks Crossmedia as digital media AOR...said the agency intends to focus heavily on audience segments and being
fluidin knowing how they reach them. "This market moves fast, and you...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Zuckerberg faces grilling in Washington, and Fox's Ingraham makes fiery return Laura Ingraham returned to Fox News and railed against 'bullies on the left' silencing conservative voices.
- P&G unwraps trio of new agency modelsP&G's new agency models include more jump balls, hot shops, and Publicis-led unit across fabric care and it's $525 million measured media.
- CBS said to plan first proposal for Viacom deal within days...identified as the discussions are private. The timing of the proposal is
fluidand details won't be released publicly, they said. While the two...
- Why USA Today snagged a team of ex-video game developers to lure new readers...the app at SXSW, and initial impresions were good. The app's
fluiddesign clearly showcased the creators' video game expertise. USA Today Network says...