LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Counting Down to (the End of) Advertising Week: By the Numbers...and you know what that means: Over the next four days, a
flurryof mid-level digital gurus and "brand ambassadors" with semi-familiar celebrity...
- It's A Total Eclipse of the BrandsBrands leave no moonrock unturned in search of puns and marketing angles for Monday's eclipse.
- Facebook, Airbnb Go on Offense Against Nazis After Violence Airbnb matched user names to posts on social-media profiles to cancel dozens of reservations in Charlottesville by self-identified Nazis.
- Verizon Struggles to Sign Networks Up for Online TV...Bloomberg News reported in March, but meeting that deadline would require a
flurryof deals. Verizon is still working through its plans for the business...
- How Google Plans to Kill 'Last Click Attribution'...a square-shaped hamburger. (Or some nuggs.) The announcements were among a
flurrymade Tuesday in San Francisco at Google Marketing Next, an annual event...