LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Three Takeaways (And a Tip) From SXSWThe ethics of artificial intelligence and the need for accountability from tech companies tempered the freewheeling fest.
- U.K. Chicken-Supply Chaos to Deprive Britons of KFC for Days...the new arrangement, as the fast-food chain's woes hatched a
flurryof poultry-related puns in British newspapers. DHL didn't immediately return...
- Hershey's Blonde AmbitionChocolate giant aims to address consumer interest in healthier snacks and more complex flavors with Hershey's Gold.
- New York Times Spotlights Sexual Harassment in Golden Globes 'Truth' Ad...first appearance on the Oscars, the campaign sought to capitalize on the
flurryof conversation around truth and facts in the news to assert the...
- Trump Generously Launches Guerrilla Marketing Campaign for Michael Wolff's 'Fire and Fury' BookPresident Trump wants to block the publication of an upcoming tell-all book about the Trump White House. Good luck with that.