LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- See the Map: Political TV Ad Spending Just Surged the Most in Michigan and Wisconsin...putting $10 million into his campaign, this last week could see a
flurryof ads entering once-safe states." Ad Age Swing State Political Advertising...
- What Brands Teach Us About Trust-Building...top of mind. As November 8 nears, each day brings a new
flurryof election-related headlines, tweets, and news leaks that chip away at...
- Programmatic and Native: A Perfect MatchAs a marketer, how do you take advantage of digital native advertising and ensure that it's performing at its peak?
- GMOs, the Pope and Roy Spence: WikiLeaks Reveals Clinton Messaging SecretsAd Age went hunting for leaked emails related to the Clinton campaign's marketing and messaging. Here, a sampler of what we've found so far.
- August Brings Flurry of Digital Agency Acquisitions