LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- music video...a completely uncompelling, out of focus view of what, according to
Food Chain Films, is the corner of 21st and Glisan in Portland, as seen...
- Music Video...looking like strange celluloid hung out to dry. Director: Matt McCormick,
Food Chain FilmsEditor: Chris Jones, Downstream The Duke Spirit, "Cut Across The Land...
- Showstoppers production companies 2005
- Political Food For, Like, Thought, OK?...schedule? Client: MTV Agency: In-house CW: Bryan Johnson AD: Howard Herarte Director: Andrews Jenkins/
Food Chain FilmsEditor: Geordie Anderson/Blue Rock Effects: Epoxy
- MTV Asks Voters to Think About Marriage Rights...visual metaphors. The spots, directed by Andrews Jenkins of Portland's
Food Chain Films, show a woman contemplating a pair of donuts and a man...