- Native Ad Spending To Jump Despite Marketer Reservations...have all created or expanded existing departments for this purpose, following the
footstepsof digital-only companies like Gawker and BuzzFeed, which have similar departments...
- Here Comes 'Hunger Games' -- the Play...s place in the deadly game. The theater production follows in the
footstepsof other blockbuster film epics revitalized on the stage, such as the...
- Female Empowerment in Ads: Soft Feminism or Soft Soap?Female empowerment is the hot trend as brands pitch girl power. But are these ads culture-changing or simply "pinkwashing"?
- The Value of a 'Full House' Reunion for Advertisers (Plus Five More Reunions We Want)Advertisers could be just as excited to see "Full House" revived as fans. But why stop there?
- P&G Brand Culling Could Affect Marketing AgenciesNews that the Cincinnati packaged-goods titan is planning on shedding up to 100 brands has marketing agencies on alert.