LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- LeBron and More NBA Stars Start the Season With New TV Spots...first spot featuring French actor Augustin Legrand, following in Jonathan Goldsmith's
footsteps. The one-liners remain intact ("he once cheated death, and death was...
- Clean-Energy Video Campaign From Shell Gets Over 20 Million Views in One Week...coffee grounds into low-carbon biofuel, or harnessing kinetic energy from human
footsteps? These are just a couple of the themes featured in this week...
- One in Five Relationships Starts Online, Says Match.com in New Ad...Insurance in its "Songs for All Your Sides" campaign, following in the
footstepsof Rachel Platten, of "Fight Song" fame, and country crooner Brad Paisley...
- Sony's New Storefront Will Pitch More Than ProductsConsumers will be able try out new PlayStation systems, among other things, in its new Sony Square NYC store.
- Unilever Returns to Cannes With a More Organized Startup LineupUnilever's 2016 Foundry class of startups is divided into groups such as "Social Impact," "Future of Retail" and "Engaging Millennials."