LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Alphabet Shares Follow in Amazon's Footsteps and Top $1,000 Amazon's rise reflected a bullishness in e-commerce. Likewise, Alphabet shareholders bet that TV ad budgets will continue to go online.
- Forget Chucky. Today's Tech Toys Are Much Scarier (for Marketers)...collecting intruder." Mattel declined a request for comment. Aristotle follows in the
footstepsof My Friend Cayla, a talking doll made by Genesis that records...
- Inside the New Vanguard of Hispanic-American AgenciesThese nimble new shops shift between U.S. Hispanic, general market and Latin American projects like "100 Cellphones" in Guatemala.
- Snapchat vs. Instagram: Which Stories Format Is Winning?...s not surprising that Instagram and Facebook are following in Snapchat's
footsteps." Snapchat has said it has 158 million daily active users, spending 25...
- Holy Brand Extension! How 'Lego Batman' Built Boffo Box Office 'The Lego Batman Movie' proves brands can extend themselves further than they might have previously thought.