LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Jack Dorsey Gets His Steve Jobs Moment in Return to Twitter CEO RoleJack Dorsey is following in the
footstepsof his Silicon Valley idol -- Steve Jobs. Named Twitter's interim chief executive officer on Thursday, Mr. Dorsey...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- 15 Largest U.S. African-American Agencies...1 8 8 Images USA Atlanta 8,763 0.0 9 9
Footsteps* [Omnicom] New York 6,514 0.0 10 15 Muse â Culver...
- The Super PAC Big Data Election: Ready for Hillary Was Just the Beginning...the push by advocacy groups and Super PACs to follow in the
footstepsof the modern data and analytics-centric campaign operation. Groups on the...
- Vox Opens Video Studio in L.A., Prompting the Question: Are We Nearing Peak Video? Vox is following in the footsteps of BuzzFeed and Vice with Vox Entertainment, an L.A.-based division with digital-video and TV ambitions.