LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Holy Brand Extension! How 'Lego Batman' Built Boffo Box Office 'The Lego Batman Movie' proves brands can extend themselves further than they might have previously thought.
- Why TV Still Makes Sense for E-commerce Brands Startup Stitch Fix plans to grow its audience with first TV campaign, following in the footsteps of more established digital players.
- See Budweiser's Super Bowl Ad About an Immigrant's Tale...the world," he said. "It's an honor to follow in his
footstepsin the beer business. He lived the American dream and his perseverance...
- Just How Epic Are Tom Brady's Moves? Intel's Super Bowl Spot Has the Answer...the Super Bowl seven years ago. Mr. Brady follows in the spokesman
footstepsof swimmer Michael Phelps who appeared in a campaign last year. The...
- Just How Dangerous Is Alexa?We are already practicing a "willing suspension of privacy" online, writes Shelly Palmer. What happens if we take it further?