- Female Empowerment in Ads: Soft Feminism or Soft Soap?Female empowerment is the hot trend as brands pitch girl power. But are these ads culture-changing or simply "pinkwashing"?
- The Value of a 'Full House' Reunion for Advertisers (Plus Five More Reunions We Want)Advertisers could be just as excited to see "Full House" revived as fans. But why stop there?
- P&G Brand Culling Could Affect Marketing AgenciesNews that the Cincinnati packaged-goods titan is planning on shedding up to 100 brands has marketing agencies on alert.
- See the Winners of the Future Lions, Awards for Student Creativity...in Brazil during the World Cup. The floor mats generate energy from
footsteps, can then be used to get power to the favelas in Rio...
- Facebook Ushers in the Age of Data DemocracyFacebook's anonymous login feature shows the social network is taking privacy seriously. Now others need to follow suit, Maycotte writes.