LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook Just Changed the Mobile Web Landscape With Header Bidding...PubFood, the company said. Publishers like the Washington Post, Daily Mail and
Forbeshave been quietly working with Facebook to introduce the offering, which gives...
- Coalition for Better Ads Might Not Be the Solution Marketers Were Hoping ForThe Coalition for Better Ads, made up of powers like Google, Unilever and GroupM, has released research that will likely surprise no one.
- A Brave New World The customer is changing faster than many of us care to admit. In the current climate, only companies willing to take decisive action will survive.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- An Open Letter to Clients Considering an Ad Agency Review: Part 2...Silverstein & Partners , made this case convincingly a couple years ago in a
Forbescolumn. With time in such short supply, get to know an agency...