LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Making Sense of Olympian Shaun White's Victory-Apology TourAfter calling a past sexual harassment claim "gossip," White has to apologize. Will the brands he works with get scared off?
- What That Billionaire Doc Is Buying: A Timeline of the L.A. Times' Recent Operatic Dysfunction...Top Editor," The New York Times reports. The appointment of the former
Forbesexecutive is met "with some skepticism in the newsroom," per the NYT...
- New Balance Declares Its Independence With New Global Brand Platform...billion in revenue in 2016, up 3 percent from 2015, according to
Forbes. Brands including New Balance, as well as Nike/Brand Jordan, Adidas, Skechers...
- Super Bowl Alert: Auto Bowl Finally Takes Shape, Wix.com Gets Last-Minute OpportunityFiat Chrysler makes a very big Super Bowl buy, Toyota ups its number of spots, Wix.com gets a "good deal."
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Watch the FCC chairman's Bizarre Harlem Shake Video. Plus, Retailers Dump Mario Batali...election, according to people familiar with the matter." A few days ago,
Forbesreported that Cambridge Analytica was "shifting its focus from U.S. politics...