LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ford Replaces CEO With Head of 'Smart Mobility' Unit...part of a broad management shakeup. The news was reported earlier by
Forbes, the Associated Press and The New York Times and confirmed by a...
- What China's Drone Makers Could Teach Other Chinese Brands...lot of coverage about its Apple Store launch, including in Quartz, Mashable,
Forbesand many tech media outlets. Leading up to the Apple launch, most...
- Lowdown: These Brands Slipped Through YouTube's Safety Check The Lowdown has the latest on ads from Hello and Roto-Rooter appearing on questionable videos and what beer account Ogilvy just won.
- Kobe Bryant, the Ad Creator, Discusses His New Sports Drink AdsSee the star-studded spot the retired hoops star created for BodyArmor, which is coming after Gatorade.
- McAfee Rebranding Might Be One of 2017's Boldest Moves...to run in publications like The Wall Street Journal, USA Today and
Forbes, as well as social media platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn. The company...