LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- See How Nike welcomed Tiger Woods back to the Masters...Tiger racked in $37 million in endorsement income last year, according to
Forbesfigures cited by Bloomberg , down from the $100 million he hauled in...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Your daily update on Facebook's woes. Plus, Trump congratulates 'Roseanne'The U.S. president reportedly phoned Roseanne Barr, impressed by the ratings of her rebooted show on ABC.
- Forbes editor Randall Lane on the pursuit of readers -- and revenue...a friend! There are few media properties with the brand heft of
Forbes. Synonymous with powerful, rich and usually white male entrepreneurs, the 101-year...
- CBS spanks its lucky stars for Stormy Daniels as '60 Minutes' puts up huge ratings...who claims to have playfully spanked Donald Trump with a copy of
Forbesmagazine's "400 Richest Americans" issue gave the President a rough time...
- Making Sense of Olympian Shaun White's Victory-Apology TourAfter calling a past sexual harassment claim "gossip," White has to apologize. Will the brands he works with get scared off?