LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Moen Turns Its Home Hardware Into Fashion JewelryCompany Making 'Statement Pieces' Out Of Its Faucets
- Moen Turns Its Home Hardware Into Fashion JewelryHome-hardware brand Moen is banking on consumers' bathroom envy with a style-focused campaign that makes "statement pieces" out of its faucets.
- Devils and Ghosts Enliven Spirits Marketer Beam Inc....Beam -- which has operated independently since last year's breakup of
Fortune Brands-- began its innovation strategy in 2009 with the launch of Jim Beam...
- Activist Investor Ackman Takes Stake in P&G...handle both CEO and marketing functions. In other cases, such as
Fortune Brandsin 2010, Mr. Ackman has pushed for company breakups. Fortune broke up...
- Companies Spend Money, Time on New Corporate NamesFaced with fewer options, companies turn to Latin, imaginary words and contests for monikers that might catch on with global consumer base.