LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Horizon Media Nabs UnitedHealth Group's Media Account in the U.S....media in 2016, according to Kantar Media . It ranked sixth on the
Fortune500 in 2017 and is the biggest U.S. health insurer . Horizon...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: CNN's Moving Parkland Town Hall, KFC Still Chicken-less and More Plus Ford's North American president departs, Volkswagen emissions scandal deepens.
- Did the Super Bowl Just Start? Ads Drop for Groupon, Lexus, Pringles and FebrezeEarly ads include bathroom jokes and a kick in the balls. Is it going to be that kind of Super Bowl?
- City Spotlight: Super Bowl Host Minneapolis...music, food and theater. The area is also home base for 18
Fortune500 companies, including Target, Best Buy, 3M, UnitedHealth Group and General Mills...
- It's Official: Holiday Retail Tops Estimates...the last recession -- even if everyone didn't partake in the good
fortune. Sales rose 5.5 percent to $691.9 billion during November and...