LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.
- Time Inc. Said to Spurn a Takeover Approach...resubmitted proposal for the New York-based publisher of Time, Sports Illustrated ,
Fortuneand other famed magazine brands. The duo's bid would have represented...
- How 'Bout Them Cowboys: Dallas Sets Ratings Record for FoxOnly a turkey would count out the National Football League.
- Holy Chicken! Morgan Spurlock Gets Into Fast Food...Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic . PepsiCo did not disclose the transaction price, but
Fortunereported the deal to be worth around $200 million. Dr Pepper Snapple...
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list