LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- A Brave New World...business, the dichotomy between winners and losers is growing starker each year.
Fortune500 companies in the retail and consumer packaged goods industriesâ "once the...
- You Think Maybe Trump Released His Own Tax Return?...in magazineland, "Time Inc. has named Clifton Leaf Editor-in-Chief of
Fortune, it was announced today by Rich Battista, President and CEO and Alan...
- 'Failing New York Times' Editor Psychoanalyzes Trump, Grades WaPo Slogan at SXSW...I think that Donald Trump is a guy whose family made its
fortunein Queens, which in the anthropology and genealogy of New York is...
- Utah Jazz Strike Three-Year NBA Jersey Ad DealThe Jazz ink deal with a Utah tech company that will promote a charity on logo, not itself.