- Why Small Firms Are Declaring War on Big Banks After a decade of plummeting market share, small institutions are loosening up with edgier marketing campaigns that take on mega banks.
- Believe Signs Stuart Douglas, Apiggnanesi Joins Indy8 and More...campaigns, beginning with a series of short films for Adidas. Douglas then
foundedNice Shirt Films with long-time collaborators Jon Hollis and Richard Martin...
- Identity Crisis: Data Services Firms Aren't Sure What They Want to BeData-services fims have made moves to remain hip in the eyes of the modern audience-data-obsessed marketer.
- Why Fort Worth Sent Billy Bob's Texas Line Dancers to St. LouisCities including Fort Worth, New Orleans and Atlantic City have invested in new data and analytics to reveal where tomorrow's visitors are.
- Content-Marketing Firm Gets $9 Million From Google Exec, New York Times...Eric Schmidt, The New York Times and Marker LLC. Keywee, which was
foundedin 2013, plans to use the money partly to grow its sales...