LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ivanka Trump's China-Sewn Line Turns Profit at a Political Cost...The company, whose representatives didn't respond to requests for comment, was
foundedin 1956 by Aron Goldfarb, a Holocaust survivor who moved to New...
- H&M, Zara Grapple With Sustainable Fashion This Holiday SeasonApparel chains such as H&M, Zara and Forever 21 conquered the retail world by promising fast fashion: cheap, trendy and disposable.
- Lowdown: Dehydrated Vagina Strikes Again in Vagisil SpotThe Lowdown has the latest on the brand's "Sex and the City" spoof and the dirt on how Kimberly-Clark beat Dyson on an ad claim.
- RSA, Pixeldust, Saville Add Directorial TalentAll the production moves from around the industry.
- Accenture Buys London Creative Agency KarmaramaMission us to 'seek and destroy and dominate the marke.t'