LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Death by Nice: The Demise of the Creative Director Marketers need to stop praising their agencies' extraneous qualities and return to judging them on the work, writes Mark Wnek.
- English and Gartrell Join Deutsch, AKQA Hires Uttley...Rubicam and Ogilvy in New York, and CP&B in Miami. He
foundedan agency, Stick and Move, which was acquired by fellow Philadelphia ad...
- Stagwell Invests in New Creative Shop Founded by Former David & Goliath Execs...Stagwell Group has acquired a minority stake in new creative consultancy Wolfgang,
foundedby former David & Goliath executives Mike Geiger, Seema Miller and Colin Jeffrey...
- Morgan Neville, Anthony Mandler, Sam Raimi and Alice Mathias Find New Production HomesPlus New Talent at Honor Society,
- The Secret Lives of Industry Influencers: How Your Colleagues Spend Their Off-Hours Ballroom dancing, gator wrangling and other sidelines of agency insiders.