LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Nude Sensitivity Lessons for Agencies, Debut of Coke's 'Hilltop' and More Headlines from the Mad Men EraThrowback Thursday: more Ad Age stories from the 1970s.
- Best Practices: How a Software Company Drove Event Attendance with LinkedIn...using LinkedIn to promote the events to specific job titles. The company,
foundedin 1996, provides cloud-based software to manage employees' time and attendance...
- City Spotlight: Innovation Shapes Boston's Past and Future...Havas' Arnold and Interpublic shops Hill Holliday and Mullen Lowe. Arnold was
foundedin 1946, Hill Holliday in 1968 and Mullen in 1970. Each agency...
- Arianna Huffington: After Verizon Deal, HuffPo Was Promised Editorial Independence...wouldn't sell AOL's content properties, and now Arianna Huffington, who
foundedThe Huffington Post in 2005 and sold it to AOL in 2011...
- Humble Signs Levinson, Vingiano Joins B-Reel and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry.