LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Classic Ad Review: In a Nutshell...American pop cultural mores and trends. Planters Nut and Chocolate Co. was
foundedin 1906 by two Italian immigrants who'd operated a fruit stand...
- China's Influencers Don't Just Push Brands -- They Create Their OwnChinese internet influencers and online stars have sparked an entire mini-economy.
- What You Need to Know About the Insane Crisis at Newsweek...and its possible financial ties to Olivet University, a fundamentalist Christian college
foundedby the controversial Korean-American pastor Rev. David Jang. Hours after the...
- Samsung Heir Freed From Prison in Unexpected Court Reversal...after being released, according to local reports. Jay Y. Lee's grandfather
foundedSamsung 80 years ago, and his father built it into a powerhouse...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Super Bowl Ad Recap, From Silly to Smart to SnarkyTide had good clean fun at the Super Bowl, and people loved the 'Dirty Dancing' homage from Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr.