FOX Business Network is a 24-hour financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that affect Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York, the business capital of the world, FBN debuted in October 2007 under the leadership of FOX News Chairman-CEO Roger Ailes and is now available in more than 80 million homes in major markets across the U.S.
FBN is comprised of some of television’s biggest brand names, including Neil Cavuto, Maria Bartiromo, Lou Dobbs, Stuart Varney, Charlie Gasparino, Liz Claman, Charles Payne, Deirdre Bolton and now Trish Regan. The network’s programs continue to feature prominent and exclusive guests across multiple business categories and beat its competition in reaching the affluent decision-making audience.
Fox Business Network programs run “theme days” and “theme weeks” that offer sponsorship opportunities for advertisers, featuring tagged promos, on-screen branded graphics, hourly billboards and digital extensions. Recent examples include Real Estate, Charitable Giving, Boomer Retirement, Mortgages and Travel.
• FBN is in more than 80 million homes, a 177% increase since launch. • FBN delivers affluent viewers: No. 1 affluent business network and the second-highest median income in 2014 basic cable. • In first quarter 2015, FBN had seven of the Top 10 business programs with the highest median household Income. • FBN is the destination to reach business decision-makers—more likely than CNBC to deliver C-suite executives.
• FBN’s new program “Strange Inheritance” became its No. 1 program with total viewers and adults 25 to 54. “Strange Inheritance” is a new docu-series, telling the stories of how families decide what to do with newly inherited possessions—from multimillion-dollar treasures to bizarre collections and one-of-a-kind artifacts. • FBN delivered its third-highest quarter ever in business day with total viewers. • FBN is up double digits versus fourth quarter 2014 with total viewers and adults 25 to 54. • FBN launched new programs in 2014, including “Opening Bell,” with Maria Bartiromo; “Risk & Reward,” with Deirdre Bolton; and “Making Money,” with Charles Payne. • Six of FBN’s programs experienced double- or triple-digit growth versus first quarter 2014 with adults 25 to 54: “Imus in the Morning,” “Opening Bell,” “Risk & Reward,” “MONEY with Melissa Francis,” “Strange Inheritance” and “Stossel.” • 10 of FBN’s programs are up versus first quarter 2014 with total viewers: “Varney & Co.,” “Risk & Reward,” “MONEY With Melissa Francis,” “After the Bell,” “The Willis Report,” “Making Money,” “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” “Cavuto,” “Strange Inheritance” and “Stossel.”
Sources: The Nielsen Co. 2014 Ipsos Affluent Survey.
- Dish Restores Fox News but Is Turning to Blackouts More Often...network to the air being blacked out for almost a month.
Fox Business Networkis also available again for Dish's satellite-TV customers, the...
- Fox News Enlists Consumers in Fee Dispute With Dish Network...time so far this TV season, according to Nielsen data. The
Fox Business Networkalso went dark after the two companies failed to negotiate new...
- Caputo Joins BBH NY, Barbarian Hires Lund And MoreAll The Latest Creative And Production Moves From Around The Industry
- Disney's Infinity Pins Video-Game Hopes on Toy Box...a hit," Mr. Iger said in an Aug. 9 interview with
Fox Business Network. "And we believe Infinity is that hit." Tony Wible, an analyst...
- People on the Move: Robyn Freye Joins Digitaria as VP-Marketing...promoted to VP-digital ad sales for Fox News Channel and
Fox Business Network. He will lead the digital-sales efforts for both networks and...