FOX Business Network is a 24-hour financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that affect Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York, the business capital of the world, FBN debuted in October 2007 under the leadership of FOX News Chairman-CEO Roger Ailes and is now available in more than 80 million homes in major markets across the U.S.
FBN is comprised of some of television’s biggest brand names, including Neil Cavuto, Maria Bartiromo, Lou Dobbs, Stuart Varney, Charlie Gasparino, Liz Claman, Charles Payne, Deirdre Bolton and now Trish Regan. The network’s programs continue to feature prominent and exclusive guests across multiple business categories and beat its competition in reaching the affluent decision-making audience.
Fox Business Network programs run “theme days” and “theme weeks” that offer sponsorship opportunities for advertisers, featuring tagged promos, on-screen branded graphics, hourly billboards and digital extensions. Recent examples include Real Estate, Charitable Giving, Boomer Retirement, Mortgages and Travel.
• FBN is in more than 80 million homes, a 177% increase since launch. • FBN delivers affluent viewers: No. 1 affluent business network and the second-highest median income in 2014 basic cable. • In first quarter 2015, FBN had seven of the Top 10 business programs with the highest median household Income. •
- Horizon Media Nabs UnitedHealth Group's Media Account in the U.S....to become president of advertising sales at Fox News Channel and
Fox Business Network. Earlier this month, Horizon named two replacements: David Campanelli, executive VP...
- Agency Brief: Hyatt, Heat and Hair LossThis week's Agency Brief includes news from Dentsu Aegis Network, Heat, MullenLowe, Translation and more.
- How Facebook's Bid for Indian Cricket Spurred Fox Asset Sale...giant was "coming at sport," Murdoch said in an interview on
Fox Business Networkon Thursday. Meanwhile, Netflix and Amazon.com have been spending lavishly...
- Into the Foxhole: Marianne Gambelli Tackles Ad Sales at Fox News Fox News lost its founder and its top-rated on-air personality in one tumultuous year. It gained the ad-sales veteran Marianne Gambelli.
- Roger Ailes, Founder of Murdoch's Fox News Channel, DiesAiles started Fox News in 1996 with News Corp. chief Rupert Murdoch as an alternative to what they saw as a media dominated by liberals.