FOX Business Network is a 24-hour financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that affect Main Street and Wall Street. FBN debuted in October 2007 under the leadership of FOX News Chairman-CEO Roger Ailes and is now available in more than 70 million homes in major markets across the U.S.
In 2014, FBN welcomed new talent and debuted "Opening Bell With Maria Bartiromo" (Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-11 a.m./ET) and "Risk & Reward With Deirdre Bolton" (Monday-Friday 1 p.m.-2p.m./ET). FBN is comprised of some of television's biggest brand names, including Don Imus, Maria Bartiromo, Stuart Varney, Charles Payne, Deirdre Bolton, Melissa Francis, Charlie Gasparino, Liz Claman, David Asman, Gerri Willis, Neil Cavuto and Lou Dobbs. The network's programs continue to feature prominent and exclusive guests, and deliver to the affluent decision-making audience.
FOX Business Network programs run theme days and theme weeks that offer sponsorship opportunities for advertisers. These sponsorships feature tagged promos, on-screen branded graphics, hourly billboards and digital extensions. Recent examples include Real Estate, Charitable Giving, Boomer Retirement, Mortgages and Travel.
- Dish Restores Fox News but Is Turning to Blackouts More Often...network to the air being blacked out for almost a month.
Fox Business Networkis also available again for Dish's satellite-TV customers, the...
- Fox News Enlists Consumers in Fee Dispute With Dish Network...time so far this TV season, according to Nielsen data. The
Fox Business Networkalso went dark after the two companies failed to negotiate new...
- Caputo Joins BBH NY, Barbarian Hires Lund And MoreAll The Latest Creative And Production Moves From Around The Industry
- Disney's Infinity Pins Video-Game Hopes on Toy Box...a hit," Mr. Iger said in an Aug. 9 interview with
Fox Business Network. "And we believe Infinity is that hit." Tony Wible, an analyst...
- People on the Move: Robyn Freye Joins Digitaria as VP-Marketing...promoted to VP-digital ad sales for Fox News Channel and
Fox Business Network. He will lead the digital-sales efforts for both networks and...