FOX News Channel is a 24-hour, all-encompassing news service dedicated to covering breaking stories as well as U.S. and international news. For more than 13 years, FNC has been the most-watched cable news channel in the country, routinely presenting the Top 14 programs in cable news. FNC ranks as a Top 5 upscale basic cable network among adults 25 to 54 with a household income more than $100,000. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in over 90 million homes.
FNC boasts the No. 1 cable news lineup in mornings, daytime and prime time, featuring the top programs in their respective time slots including “FOX & Friends,” “America’s Newsroom,” “Outnumbered,” “Shepard Smith Reporting,” “The Five,” “Special Report,” “On the Record With Greta Van Susteren,” “The O’Reilly Factor,” “The Kelly File” and “Hannity.”
“Outnumbered,” which launched in April 2014, kicks off the noon hour with a rotating ensemble of four female panelists "including anchors Harris Faulkner and Sandra Smith "and features one special male guest discussing topical news and headlines of the day. Since its debut, “Outnumbered” is up by double digits and has held the No. 1 spot in cable news in its time period.
• FNC is a Top 5 upscale basic cable network among adults 25 to 54 with a household income of more than $100,000 in total day. • FNC’s audience is loyal and engaged, averaging the longest length of tune-in versus the other news networks. • FNC’s daytime programming out-delivers the cable news competition’s prime-time programming. • The 2012 election delivered the network’s highest-rated prime-time election ever with 11.5 million viewers, beating all broadcast networks with total viewers. • During the 2014 midterm elections, FNC beat ABC, CBS and NBC during prime time with both total viewers and adults 25 to 54.
• No. 1 in total day and prime for 160 consecutive months with total viewers in cable news. • FNC was the No. 1 cable network among persons 2 and older in February 2015 in prime time. • FNC is the No. 1 destination viewers turn to for coverage on days with major breaking news events. • FNC is No. 1 in total day for 53 consecutive quarters with adults 25 to 54 in cable news. • “Outnumbered” was No. 1 in all of cable during its time period from October 2014 through March 2015. • FoxNews.com is consistently No. 1 in time spent versus the news/information digital comp set.
Source: Nielsen Live + SD.
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: More Problems for Google, and Other News to Know Today...of rodents scurrying around the floor, Reuters reports . O'Reilly factor:
Fox News Channel's bottom line doesn't seem to have suffered despite firing...
- Megyn Kelly's Fall Primetime Run Ends Two Episodes Early The newsmagazine has been shelved as the anchor preps for her new morning show, but it is expected to return next spring.
- Independence Day: Fox Sports Programming Chief Fired in Holiday Shocker...Fox News. A year ago, a harassment suit filed by former
Fox News Channelanchor Gretchen Carlson led to Roger Ailes' ouster just two weeks...
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: As May C3 Ratings Fall 14%, Network Ad Revenue RisesAd dollars kept pouring in as the 2016-17 broadcast TV season ground to a halt.
- Marketers, What's Your Covfefe Strategy?...financial services firm is reinstating its advertising on Sean Hannity's
Fox News Channelprogram after receiving heavy criticism for its initial decision from many...
JLY15Even Apple Sees the Potential in Streaming Radio Ads
MAY1Cable News Wars Rage as New Players Join the Battle
MAY4TV Networks Offer New Options for Buying and Tracking TV Ads
MAY1How Brands Are Breaking Through Programming Clutter
MAY12015 Programming Roundup
MAY1How Cable's New Golden Age of Content Is Changing the Game
JUN22With New Studios in Nashville, RFD-TV Is Poised for Growth
JUN8TV Looks Beyond Nielsen Metrics to Strike Deals
SEP29It's A Golden Age For Television And Cable Networks Are Delivering