LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Media Karma Confusion After 'Hated Philly' Triumphs Over 'Evil Pats'...So let's hand it to the Daily News, which devotes its
frontpage this morning to dissing the Pats and the Eagles: Anyway, did...
- Verizon, Justin Timberlake Thank First Responders in Super Bowl Spot...were so raw: "It was very purposeful in letting the voices be
frontand center so they could narrate. It's much more emotional that...
- Super Bowl Ad Review: We Laughed, We Cried, We Cringed Brands were disinclined to make statements other than "everyone is a special snowflake." We wish we could say the same in return.
- Quicken Loans Returns to Super Bowl...been growing and maturing. Now's the time to be back in
frontof 140 million people and share what we've been up to...
- Vice's Chief Digital Officer Leaves Following Misconduct Allegations...in the Times story, took a voluntary leave earlier this year. The company's investigation on that
frontis still ongoing, according to the spokesman.