LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Historic' Hillary and the Stunt That Wasn't: DNC Diary, Day 4Listen to the "audience leaders," comrades!
- New York Times Digital Ad Revenue Falls, but CEO Predicts Third-Quarter Rebound...is a vital slice of the Times' revenue picture, and on that
frontthe company boasted a 67,000 net increase in paid digital subscriptions...
- CBS and Showtime OTT Services Top 2 Million Subscribers...which Mr. Moonves expects will help attract new subscribers. On the advertising
front, Mr. Moonves said that after the strongest upfront in many years, he...
- NBC Tried to Change Olympics Running Order in Bid for Bigger Ratings...Olympics. Gathering a massive audience for a short period of time in
frontof the entire American nation is a fairly unique proposition." NBC did...
- The Election Is Anyone's Guess, but the DNC Is Winning the TV Ratings RaceRudy, Melania and Sleepy Ben are no match for Michelle, Bubba and Bernie.