LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Super Bowl Alert: Mtn Dew and Doritos Unite, Keanu Reeves Owns a Motorcycle CompanyWe haven't seen Mtn Dew in the Super Bowl since "Puppymonkeybaby."
- HQ Trivia's Scott Rogowsky Doesn't Want You To Cheat (And Yes Those Eyebrows are All Natural) We caught up with Quizzie McGuire at CES.
- Conde Nast Bans Fashion Photogs Bruce Weber and Mario Testino After NYT Investigation...dramatically amplified. The Times devoted most of the top half of its
frontpage to the report (headlined "'I Felt Helpless': Male Models Accuse Photographers...
- How Mad Ave Opened the Door to Management ConsultanciesTechnology paved the way for management consultancies into the agency business, writes Mark Wnek, cofounder of the New Breed Talent Army.
- Where Are the Women? Super Bowl Ads Face Scrutiny Amid #MeToo Movement...privilege: a huge, persistent gap between the number of men who are
frontand center in Super Bowl ads and the number of women in...