LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Pitch Perfect: An Inside Look at Discovery's Personalized Upfront...the start of the presentation -- whereas most people tend to avoid the
frontrow, Horizon staffers weren't afraid to claim those seats -- and remained...
- Shifting Gears to Get in Front of Multidevice Auto ShoppersIt's important for automakers to get as much mileage as possible out of their digital marketing investments.
- Fall TV's 14 Best Bets to Survive Pilot Season...before the broadcasters unveil their fall schedules, executives are hunkering down in
frontof their flatscreens to try to divine the next "Empire." Of the...
- Google Can Scrape Data, Build Robot Armies; It Just Can't Mess With SearchThe EU hit the search giant in the one area where Google's behavior was egregious enough for consumers to notice.
- Q&A: Yahoo's Katie Couric on Election 2016, Live News and Snapchat Katie Couric explains what she's been up to since joining Yahoo as its global news anchor last year.