LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google Sued by Women Workers Claiming Gender Discrimination...the same year Ellen Pao put Silicon Valley's male-dominated culture
frontand center during a trial pitting her against the venture capital firm...
- 'Monday Night Football' Ratings Slide 9% (and You Can't Blame the Weather)The first week of the NFL's new season was down 13% from last year, and you can't chalk it all up to people watching hurrican coverage.
- Mueller Election Probe Said to Have `Red-Hot' Focus on Social MediaMueller's team of prosecutors and FBI agents is seeking additional evidence from companies like Facebook and Twitter.
- Two Seconds Is Not Enough for P&G: Pritchard Calls for 'Next Generation of Digital Ads'"People use social media to share things about their lives," P&G's chief brand officer says at Dmexco. "Ads are annoying in that context."
- Someone Has to Feed the Chatbots...not realize is you'll also need word nerds on both the
frontand back end to feed and teach your new baby chatbot. Not...