- Agency Execs Predict Programmatic TV Will Ramp up in Coming Year...as commoditizing TV inventory. Meanwhile, programmatic TV players have bigger fish to
fry: ratings. TV needs to move from traditional ratings and age-based demographics...
- Meet Ad Age's 2014 Top Digital MarketersThese big thinkers are the talents behind some of today's smartest interactive marketing.
- Future of 'I'm Lovin' It' Aside, McD's Has More Pressing Issues Than a Campaign...asked its shops to pitch rebranding ideas -- faster than a hot french
fry. McDonald's isn't commenting. But analysts and observers say the chain...
- Chick-Fil-A Founder S. Truett Cathy Dies at 93Billionaire refused to take company public and risk losing control over charitable giving and "bible-guided" approach to business.
- Female Empowerment in Ads: Soft Feminism or Soft Soap?Female empowerment is the hot trend as brands pitch girl power. But are these ads culture-changing or simply "pinkwashing"?