LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- #FixIt! How to Save Twitter in 140 Ways In, of course, 140 characters or less.
- Bumble Promotes Anti-Catfishing Feature With a Food Truck...speak for someone who pretends to be someone they aren't online?
Fry'em up and eat them for lunch, says Bumble, the dating app...
- Supply & Demand Signs Fogel, Michon Joins B-Reel Films...culture magazine. Most recently, she wrote and directed a short film, "Small
Fry." Big Block has added comedic director Richard Farmer to its roster of...
- 6 Questions For the Creator Of BuzzFeed's New Smart Appliance...when to flip your pancakes or add your veggies to your stir
fry. The Tasty One Top is the latest invention out of BuzzFeed's...
- KFC Plans to Launch Sandwich -- Into Orbit -- With New Colonel KFC is taking a retro and futuristic approach with its U.S. launch of its 33-year-old Zinger sandwich in a campaign featuring Rob Lowe.