LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Better Than Doritos Tacos? Taco Bell Says New Fries Are Flying Higher Our weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the chain's sucessful french fry introduction, a coffee-wine combo and Powerade's new push.
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- #FixIt! How to Save Twitter in 140 Ways In, of course, 140 characters or less.
- Bumble Promotes Anti-Catfishing Feature With a Food Truck...speak for someone who pretends to be someone they aren't online?
Fry'em up and eat them for lunch, says Bumble, the dating app...
- Supply & Demand Signs Fogel, Michon Joins B-Reel Films...culture magazine. Most recently, she wrote and directed a short film, "Small
Fry." Big Block has added comedic director Richard Farmer to its roster of...