LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ronnie and the Fry Guys: Six More McDonald's Characters That Need a Makeover Now...more believable than McDonald's ads featuring farmers). Oh, and a woman.
FryGuys Two words: boy band. The tween-girl demo will go nuts...
- Media Diary: The Upfronts, NewFronts and 'Happyish'...TV's Lost Generation If you could get past all the vocal
fryand uptalking, Carly Aquilino had a few salient points to make about...
- Six Characteristics of Great StorymakingHere are six characteristics of great storymaking, from being authentic to fan-inspired, David Berkowitz writes.
- Burger King Launches Chicken Fries Emoji Keyboard...back last August after a nine-year absence, the chicken strips in
fryformation sold out a few months. It's clear why the company...
- McDonald's Launches 'Moments of Joy' in 24 Cities in 24 Countries on March 24McDonald's wants to evolve into more of a content producer rather than simply a big advertiser buying massive amounts of traditional media.