LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Has a Certain Enticing Aroma Been Missing From Your VR Experience? Have No Fear, Bacon Is Here Hormel experiments with bacon-scented VR, holiday drink season begins, a tequila brand wants to promote where it comes from, and more.
- McDonald's Win Is Only the Beginning for Wendy Clark and Omnicom It's as if Wendy Clark had been preparing for this review all her life.
- Hollywood Taking Cues From Twittersphere for Next Big Hit...the data that comes from our platform." For example, Australian actress Lucy
Fry, who played the wife of Lee Harvey Oswald in the miniseries "11...
- Leo Burnett's Arc Names New LeadershipBob Raidt is new global CEO, while Karuna Rawal will be U.S. president and Chris Cancilla will be U.S. creative chief.
- Lowdown: 50 Cent Gaffe Prompts Effen Vodka Boycott in CincyThe Lowdown has the latest on a highly personalized Totoya marketing and Axe's softer side.
Warner Bros Theatre Ventures: Wonka-fy New York City Agency: AKA NYC, Media: TV/Video