LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- KFC Plans to Launch Sandwich -- Into Orbit -- With New Colonel KFC is taking a retro and futuristic approach with its U.S. launch of its 33-year-old Zinger sandwich in a campaign featuring Rob Lowe.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe...for advertisers that weren't huge multinationals, but who weren't small
fryeither. "These clients were often sidelined, even though they could be spending...
- Lowdown: Has a Certain Enticing Aroma Been Missing From Your VR Experience? Have No Fear, Bacon Is Here Hormel experiments with bacon-scented VR, holiday drink season begins, a tequila brand wants to promote where it comes from, and more.
- McDonald's Win Is Only the Beginning for Wendy Clark and Omnicom It's as if Wendy Clark had been preparing for this review all her life.
- Hollywood Taking Cues From Twittersphere for Next Big Hit...the data that comes from our platform." For example, Australian actress Lucy
Fry, who played the wife of Lee Harvey Oswald in the miniseries "11...