LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Index Exchange expands as ad tech consolidation looms...nToggle for $38 million. And the very next day, Sizmek acquired Rocket
Fuelin a $145 million deal. "There is a healthy amount of negativity...
- Agency of the future: Survival of the fittestWe look to Dickens, Darwin and current industry insiders for what's ahead for advertising agencies. It's going to get weird.
- Op-ed: What's next for Facebook, and its advertisersWhen your profits are measured in billions you have an obligation to operate with your eyes wide open, Rob Norman writes. Facebook did not.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Facebook buys newspaper ads to say sorry, HQ Trivia gets sponsors Facebook's been doing a lot of apologizing lately, including with a slew of full-page newspaper ads.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Facebook faces a backlash. Plus, the fight over Time Warner's future...of gun rights. Georgia Senate Republicans then penalized Delta by killing a
fueltax exemption that would have saved the airline $50 million. Newsprint and...