LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Arconic Reimagines World of 'The Jetsons' in New Campaign...be able to carry us much further and much quicker, using less
fuel. On the space exploration front, our experts believe space vehicles will be...
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list
- Setting It Straight: The Unintended Consequences of the FCC ISP RulingThe FCC's ruling that ISPs must get permission from customers to use data will hurt marketers, writes Jay Friedman at Goodway Group.
- BuzzFeed's Election Stream Drew 6.8 Million Twitter Views (but Averaged a Lot Less)...its weight in media. Donald Trump relied heavily on the platform to
fuelhis candidacy. As for advertising, Twitter brought in sponsors, including Izod and...
- Toyota Turns to Addressable TV to Sell the Prius PrimeA highly-targeted media buy seeks tech-savvy, knowledge-hungry drivers.