LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 5 Awesome, Illegal Uses for Alexa Here are some fanciful, thought-provoking and illegal uses for automatic speech recognition platforms from Palmer Group CEO Shelly Palmer.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40Introducing the smart forward-thinkers who will be driving the business for years to come.
- Iced Hoffee: See David Hasselhoff's Music Video for Convenience Store Java...concentrated around the New England area. The ad campaign is by
Full ContactAdvertising in Boston. It's not his first time as a spokesman...
- Zipcar Taps Campbell Ewald, Hires New CMO...brand marketing strategies remain independent, with support from different holding companies.
Full Contacthad handled various creative duties for the company. The agency did not...