LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Toyota Moves Account in Europe to WPP-Backed The&Partnership...The&Partnership, that includes Pulse Creative, set up for News UK; The
Fusefor The Wall Street Journal/Dow Jones; and an operation for telecommunications...
- Just What Is the 'Agency of the Future' and Has Omnicom Built It?...custom agencies from Ford (Global Team Blue) to Colgate-Palmolive Co. ( Red
Fuse). Similarly, General Mills is seeking for its U.S. grocery business "one...
- Lowdown: Venus Williams Serves an Ace for American Express The Lowdown has the latest on robot-hiring home improvement stores, Chipotle's desperation for diners, and who's winning the US Open.
- Facebook Tells Advertisers to Speed Up Sites or Don't Bother Asking for Clicks...responses after someone clicks. The Post uses a new platform it calls
Fusefor its high-speed ads. "The users have been trained that if...
- Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing at WorkAdAge.com Links to Articles cited in "Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing Communications at Work"