LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Not Even Twitter Knows When Brands Should Stop Tweeting You could take America's temperature on Twitter, and sometimes it's just too hot for marketing.
- LGBT Republican Group Among First to Use YouTube Ad SurveysAmerican Unity PAC discovered that video ads attacking Ted Strickland appealed to both millennials and baby boomers.
- Blue Moon Has New Campaign, Tagline: 'Something's Brewing'...inspiration versus more of an ingredient story," Ms. Selman said, noting
future adswill involve artists talking about the sources of their inspiration. The "something...
- Heineken Leaves 'Legends' Behind, Talks About Beer Again...that use humor to tout Heineken's presence in 192 countries.
Future adswill promote Heineken's continued use of its original recipe with just...
- How Bacardi Plans to 'Dominate' Rum Once Again...The first ad seeks to link Bacardi to house parties, while
future adswill target bar occasions, Mr. Vergara said. Beginning Oct. 31, Bacardi will...