FX continues its winning streak as the No. 1 reach vehicle in cable: Five consecutive quarters with Adults 18-49, five with Adults 25-54 and three with Adults 18-34. FX maintains a Top 3 ranking against 18-49 delivery and is the No. 1 reach network against Adults 18-49 with a household income greater than $100,000. A youth-centric powerhouse, FX is the best choice for the demo after the Big 4 networks.
FX has built cable's most iconic brand with a showcase lineup of original series that command audiences, earn critical acclaim, consistently outperform in engagement and social networking, and continue to grow after multiple seasons. Currently making the biggest development push in network history, FX is drawing huge talent to the network, including Guillermo del Toro, Carlton Cuse, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, Lorne Michaels, Charlie Kaufman, Billy Crystal, Zach Galifianakis and Paul Giamatti.
As a motion picture destination, FX has no equal. Since 2011, FX has locked up more than two-thirds of the movies that grossed more than $100 million at the box office, with world broadcast premieres on all three networks and exclusive streaming rights on FXNOW. With customized integrated marketing initiatives created by an in-house agency, FX continues to set the bar for its advertising partners.
- Emmys Drop as Niche Shows Win: Why Does Broadcast Carry This Ad for Cable and Streaming?Maybe broadcasters should consider dumping the annual celebration of their streaming and cable TV rivals.
- There's a TV Content Bubble. What Will You Do When It Bursts? It feels like there's too much TV.
FXNetworks CEO John Landgraf has been talking about a TV content bubble for years. According to...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Mtn Dew, PayPal, Dunkin' Donuts and More...85 (-2.75 vs. industry) Mountain Dew: Splash Premiered on: American Hustle,
FXMountain Dew data for the last 30 days Impressions: 476,679,831...
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: CEOs Face Hard Decisions About Trump, and Other News to Know Today CEOs on Trump's advisory councils: Should they stay or should they go?
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Realtor.com, Wells Fargo, Blue Buffalo and More...by iSpot.tv Wells Fargo: Lost Debit Card Premiered on: Runner Runner,
FXWells Fargo data for the last 30 days Impressions: 113,564,939...