FX continues its winning streak as the No. 1 reach vehicle in cable: Five consecutive quarters with Adults 18-49, five with Adults 25-54 and three with Adults 18-34. FX maintains a Top 3 ranking against 18-49 delivery and is the No. 1 reach network against Adults 18-49 with a household income greater than $100,000. A youth-centric powerhouse, FX is the best choice for the demo after the Big 4 networks.
FX has built cable's most iconic brand with a showcase lineup of original series that command audiences, earn critical acclaim, consistently outperform in engagement and social networking, and continue to grow after multiple seasons. Currently making the biggest development push in network history, FX is drawing huge talent to the network, including Guillermo del Toro, Carlton Cuse, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, Lorne Michaels, Charlie Kaufman, Billy Crystal, Zach Galifianakis and Paul Giamatti.
As a motion picture destination, FX has no equal. Since 2011, FX has locked up more than two-thirds of the movies that grossed more than $100 million at the box office, with world broadcast premieres on all three networks and exclusive streaming rights on FXNOW. With customized integrated marketing initiatives created by an in-house agency, FX continues to set the bar for its advertising partners.
- Tullamore Dew's Viral 'Parting Glass' Comes to TV on Colbert Swan Song...in prime-time slots on demographically apposite cable nets such as ESPN,
FXand NBC Universal's Esquire Network. AMC will be the beneficiary of...
- Miller High Life Pounds Away at #IAmRich in Last Night's New Commercials...pm ET U.S. Army: The Team That Makes a Difference Network:
FXShow: Mike & Molly Primetime Airing: Dec. 11, 8:06 pm ET Most...
- Clay Williams Joins Community, Wondros Adds Fackrell Brothers and More...VFX in New York. Prior to that he worked at World Wide
FXin Shreveport, Louisiana, on such feature films as "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Nissan, Kohl's, Sonos and More...Airing: Nov. 18, 9:13 pm ET Ubisoft: Far Cry 4 Network:
FXShow: The Watch Primetime Airing: Nov. 18, 9:21 pm ET Kohl...
- Denny's Is Willing to Serve Children Who Are on Santa's Naughty List?...Airing: Nov. 11, 9:58 pm ET Ubisoft: A Massive Playground Network:
FXShow: Sons of Anarchy Primetime Airing: Nov. 11, 10:30 pm ET...
Titanfall: Life is Better with a Titan (Extended Cut) Agency: Heat Media: TV/Video