FX continues its winning streak as the No. 1 reach vehicle in cable: Five consecutive quarters with Adults 18-49, five with Adults 25-54 and three with Adults 18-34. FX maintains a Top 3 ranking against 18-49 delivery and is the No. 1 reach network against Adults 18-49 with a household income greater than $100,000. A youth-centric powerhouse, FX is the best choice for the demo after the Big 4 networks.
FX has built cable's most iconic brand with a showcase lineup of original series that command audiences, earn critical acclaim, consistently outperform in engagement and social networking, and continue to grow after multiple seasons. Currently making the biggest development push in network history, FX is drawing huge talent to the network, including Guillermo del Toro, Carlton Cuse, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, Lorne Michaels, Charlie Kaufman, Billy Crystal, Zach Galifianakis and Paul Giamatti.
As a motion picture destination, FX has no equal. Since 2011, FX has locked up more than two-thirds of the movies that grossed more than $100 million at the box office, with world broadcast premieres on all three networks and exclusive streaming rights on FXNOW. With customized integrated marketing initiatives created by an in-house agency, FX continues to set the bar for its advertising partners.
- More Big Advertisers Suspend Google Ads Over Offensive Videos...player over ads placed with objectionable content. General Motors , Walmart, Pepsico and
FXNetworks on Friday joined brand marketers that include Johnson & Johnson, Verizon and...
- Lowdown: What You Should Know About E-commerce Trends in Beauty, Personal CareThe Lowdown has the latest on CPG e-commerce trends and how the AT&T uses #SeeHer's gender equality measure.
- Fox, Turner And Viacom Team Up in TV Ad-Targeting Push...those groups. Fox Networks Group's portfoltio include Fox Broadcasting Company and
FX; Tuner operates networks including Cartoon Network , CNN, TBS and TNT; and Viacom...
- Watch Last Night's New Ads From Snickers, Swiffer, Walmart and More...27, 8:39 pm ET Victoria's Secret: Into a Dream Network:
FXShow: How I Met Your Mother Primetime Airing: Feb. 27, 9:19...
- How Ad Tech Just Might Save TV Two years into TrueX's acquisition by 21st Century Fox, the ad tech company is more relevant than ever.