FX continues its winning streak as the No. 1 reach vehicle in cable: Five consecutive quarters with Adults 18-49, five with Adults 25-54 and three with Adults 18-34. FX maintains a Top 3 ranking against 18-49 delivery and is the No. 1 reach network against Adults 18-49 with a household income greater than $100,000. A youth-centric powerhouse, FX is the best choice for the demo after the Big 4 networks.
FX has built cable's most iconic brand with a showcase lineup of original series that command audiences, earn critical acclaim, consistently outperform in engagement and social networking, and continue to grow after multiple seasons. Currently making the biggest development push in network history, FX is drawing huge talent to the network, including Guillermo del Toro, Carlton Cuse, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, Lorne Michaels, Charlie Kaufman, Billy Crystal, Zach Galifianakis and Paul Giamatti.
As a motion picture destination, FX has no equal. Since 2011, FX has locked up more than two-thirds of the movies that grossed more than $100 million at the box office, with world broadcast premieres on all three networks and exclusive streaming rights on FXNOW. With customized integrated marketing initiatives created by an in-house agency, FX continues to set the bar for its advertising partners.
- The First Post in Braille
- Mistaken Birthday
- Charter Spectrum - Where Will It Take You?
- Vulture.com Louie Takeover
- Fox Networks Group Puts a Bow on the Upfront...s prime-time inventory was bundled with the cable properties, which include
FX, FXX , National Geographic Channel and Fox Sports. People with insight into the...
- 'Mr. Robot' Sputters in Wednesday Night Debut...demo delivery (1.4). At the other end of the spectrum are
FX's "Tyrant," which returned to a 0.3 rating on June 16...
- And They're Off! â¦ Well, At Least One Broadcast Player Is...prime-time inventory along with a portfolio of cable networks that includes
FX, FXX and National Geographic Channel. While initial reports indicate that the broadcast...
- Gun Safety Group Pushes 'Stop, Drop, Roll'-Like Rally Cry...every-man feel, according to Mr. Cole. Effects folks from shows like
FX's "Sons of Anarchy" worked on the spot, as did Kilt Studios...
- Shekhar Kapur Signs to Independent, Prosser Joins Sweet Shop and More...is the creator, executive producer and director of TV series "Rasputin" for
FX. His branded work includes short film "The Passage", commissioned by Swarovski and...