FX continues its winning streak as the No. 1 reach vehicle in cable: Five consecutive quarters with Adults 18-49, five with Adults 25-54 and three with Adults 18-34. FX maintains a Top 3 ranking against 18-49 delivery and is the No. 1 reach network against Adults 18-49 with a household income greater than $100,000. A youth-centric powerhouse, FX is the best choice for the demo after the Big 4 networks.
FX has built cable's most iconic brand with a showcase lineup of original series that command audiences, earn critical acclaim, consistently outperform in engagement and social networking, and continue to grow after multiple seasons. Currently making the biggest development push in network history, FX is drawing huge talent to the network, including Guillermo del Toro, Carlton Cuse, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, Lorne Michaels, Charlie Kaufman, Billy Crystal, Zach Galifianakis and Paul Giamatti.
As a motion picture destination, FX has no equal. Since 2011, FX has locked up more than two-thirds of the movies that grossed more than $100 million at the box office, with world broadcast premieres on all three networks and exclusive streaming rights on FXNOW. With customized integrated marketing initiatives created by an in-house agency, FX continues to set the bar for its advertising partners.
- Trevor, the Shampoo Commercial Actor
- Roger, the Allergy Medicine Actor
- Jeremy, the Restaurant Commercial Actor
- The First Post in Braille
- Passion Signs Burcher, McQuillan Takes Managing Director Post at Jam3 and More...Expendables," "Conan the Barbarian," "Dogma" and others. In 2001, he founded Worldwide
FX, headquartered in Bulgaria, to meet the visual effects needs of its owner...
- MTV's Moonman Becoming a Twitter Emoji for the VMAs, of Course...this summer began letting customers order by tweeting a pizza emoji . And
FXNetworks introduced an emoji app last month that features expressions inspired by...
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Premiere Scares Up Record RatingsThe first "Fear" topped every cable series premiere yet and trounced every series premiere of the 2014-15 season, cable or broadcast.
- David Simon's HBO Project 'Show Me a Hero' Slumps in Sunday Night Debut...and a 0.4 demo rating. Also renewed for another season is
FX's vampire apocalypse thriller "The Strain," which drew 1.44 million viewers...
- Diego Luna and Production Vets Launch Branded Content Studio Called Gloria Plus more production moves from around the industry