FX continues its winning streak as the No. 1 reach vehicle in cable: Five consecutive quarters with Adults 18-49, five with Adults 25-54 and three with Adults 18-34. FX maintains a Top 3 ranking against 18-49 delivery and is the No. 1 reach network against Adults 18-49 with a household income greater than $100,000. A youth-centric powerhouse, FX is the best choice for the demo after the Big 4 networks.
FX has built cable's most iconic brand with a showcase lineup of original series that command audiences, earn critical acclaim, consistently outperform in engagement and social networking, and continue to grow after multiple seasons. Currently making the biggest development push in network history, FX is drawing huge talent to the network, including Guillermo del Toro, Carlton Cuse, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, Lorne Michaels, Charlie Kaufman, Billy Crystal, Zach Galifianakis and Paul Giamatti.
As a motion picture destination, FX has no equal. Since 2011, FX has locked up more than two-thirds of the movies that grossed more than $100 million at the box office, with world broadcast premieres on all three networks and exclusive streaming rights on FXNOW. With customized integrated marketing initiatives created by an in-house agency, FX continues to set the bar for its advertising partners.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Nissan, Kohl's, Sonos and More...Airing: Nov. 18, 9:13 pm ET Ubisoft: Far Cry 4 Network:
FXShow: The Watch Primetime Airing: Nov. 18, 9:21 pm ET Kohl...
- Denny's Is Willing to Serve Children Who Are on Santa's Naughty List?...Airing: Nov. 11, 9:58 pm ET Ubisoft: A Massive Playground Network:
FXShow: Sons of Anarchy Primetime Airing: Nov. 11, 10:30 pm ET...
- This Mazda Ad Suddenly, Weirdly Becomes ... Not a Mazda Ad...for all U.S. veterans (on Nov. 11, Veterans Day), while the
FXNetwork shows off its FXNow app. And halfway through a 30-second...
- You Know You Want a Truck, But What Does James Franco Want?...Airing: Oct. 30, 9:13 pm ET Activision: Discover Your Power Network:
FXShow: Mike & Molly Primetime Airing: Oct. 30, 8:45 pm ET Chevrolet...
- Six Things You Didn't Know About Huge's Jon Jackson...clients from Coca-Cola to Gucci, and most recently oversaw creative for
FXand 'The Simpsons.' He shares a few fun facts about himself in...
Titanfall: Life is Better with a Titan (Extended Cut) Agency: Heat Media: TV/Video