FX continues its winning streak as the No. 1 reach vehicle in cable: Five consecutive quarters with Adults 18-49, five with Adults 25-54 and three with Adults 18-34. FX maintains a Top 3 ranking against 18-49 delivery and is the No. 1 reach network against Adults 18-49 with a household income greater than $100,000. A youth-centric powerhouse, FX is the best choice for the demo after the Big 4 networks.
FX has built cable's most iconic brand with a showcase lineup of original series that command audiences, earn critical acclaim, consistently outperform in engagement and social networking, and continue to grow after multiple seasons. Currently making the biggest development push in network history, FX is drawing huge talent to the network, including Guillermo del Toro, Carlton Cuse, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, Lorne Michaels, Charlie Kaufman, Billy Crystal, Zach Galifianakis and Paul Giamatti.
As a motion picture destination, FX has no equal. Since 2011, FX has locked up more than two-thirds of the movies that grossed more than $100 million at the box office, with world broadcast premieres on all three networks and exclusive streaming rights on FXNOW. With customized integrated marketing initiatives created by an in-house agency, FX continues to set the bar for its advertising partners.
- Trevor, the Shampoo Commercial Actor
- Jeremy, the Restaurant Commercial Actor
- Roger, the Allergy Medicine Actor
- The First Post in Braille
- The Mill Names Kneale CCO and Knucklehead Opens in U.S. All the latest production moves from around the industry.
- Now You Can Send 'Archer' Emojis Thanks to FX's Emoji App...text message can't find the right emoji to express the elation?
FXNetworks has come to the rescue with emojis based on the cable...
- Hologram Dogs and Lightsaber Canes: It's 2215 In Apartments.com's New Spot...21, 8:10 pm ET Overstock.com: A Company With Soul Network:
FXShow: How I Met Your Mother Airing Date: Jul. 21, 2:03...
- Verizon in Q2 Adds 9,000 'Skinny Bundle' Subs...example, the entertainment pack features big-reach channels like USA Network, TNT,
FXand Discovery Channel, while the sports pack gathered the likes of ESPN...
- Emmys Snub 'Empire,' Continuing Broadcast Drama Drought...NBC's "Parks & Recreation" receiving Emmy nods. They will go up against
FX's "Louie," HBO's "Silicon Valley" and "Veep," Amazon's "Transparent" (which...