FX continues its winning streak as the No. 1 reach vehicle in cable: Five consecutive quarters with Adults 18-49, five with Adults 25-54 and three with Adults 18-34. FX maintains a Top 3 ranking against 18-49 delivery and is the No. 1 reach network against Adults 18-49 with a household income greater than $100,000. A youth-centric powerhouse, FX is the best choice for the demo after the Big 4 networks.
FX has built cable's most iconic brand with a showcase lineup of original series that command audiences, earn critical acclaim, consistently outperform in engagement and social networking, and continue to grow after multiple seasons. Currently making the biggest development push in network history, FX is drawing huge talent to the network, including Guillermo del Toro, Carlton Cuse, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, Lorne Michaels, Charlie Kaufman, Billy Crystal, Zach Galifianakis and Paul Giamatti.
As a motion picture destination, FX has no equal. Since 2011, FX has locked up more than two-thirds of the movies that grossed more than $100 million at the box office, with world broadcast premieres on all three networks and exclusive streaming rights on FXNOW. With customized integrated marketing initiatives created by an in-house agency, FX continues to set the bar for its advertising partners.
- All the Most Engaging Ads on TV Right Now Have to Do With the Super Bowl...Jan. 28, 9:04 pm ET Priceline.com: Know a Guy Network:
FXShow: The Americans Primetime Airing: Jan. 28, 10:50 pm ET Legalzoom...
- Samsung Plans Series of Virtual Reality Shorts for Gear Headset 21st Century Fox made an immersive clip for "Wild," while HBO has created a similar experience with "Game of Thrones."
- Dish to Unveil $20-a-Month Streaming-TV Service With ESPN, TNT...this year. That package contains more channels than Sling TV, including USA,
FX, Discovery, MTV and Comedy Central. Like those services, Sling TV will vie...
- Tullamore Dew's Viral 'Parting Glass' Comes to TV on Colbert Swan Song...in prime-time slots on demographically apposite cable nets such as ESPN,
FXand NBC Universal's Esquire Network. AMC will be the beneficiary of...
- Miller High Life Pounds Away at #IAmRich in Last Night's New Commercials...pm ET U.S. Army: The Team That Makes a Difference Network:
FXShow: Mike & Molly Primetime Airing: Dec. 11, 8:06 pm ET Most...
Titanfall: Life is Better with a Titan (Extended Cut) Agency: Heat Media: TV/Video