FX continues its winning streak as the No. 1 reach vehicle in cable: Five consecutive quarters with Adults 18-49, five with Adults 25-54 and three with Adults 18-34. FX maintains a Top 3 ranking against 18-49 delivery and is the No. 1 reach network against Adults 18-49 with a household income greater than $100,000. A youth-centric powerhouse, FX is the best choice for the demo after the Big 4 networks.
FX has built cable's most iconic brand with a showcase lineup of original series that command audiences, earn critical acclaim, consistently outperform in engagement and social networking, and continue to grow after multiple seasons. Currently making the biggest development push in network history, FX is drawing huge talent to the network, including Guillermo del Toro, Carlton Cuse, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, Lorne Michaels, Charlie Kaufman, Billy Crystal, Zach Galifianakis and Paul Giamatti.
As a motion picture destination, FX has no equal. Since 2011, FX has locked up more than two-thirds of the movies that grossed more than $100 million at the box office, with world broadcast premieres on all three networks and exclusive streaming rights on FXNOW. With customized integrated marketing initiatives created by an in-house agency, FX continues to set the bar for its advertising partners.
- Should Cable Nets Stick With What They Know?AMC is backing away from unscripted series like "Game of Arms" to focus on what it does best.
- Gannon and Dierauer Launch Music Content Shop, Reel FX Enters Virtual Reality...partner with audio post production company Heard City. Independent animation studio Reel
FXhas opened a virtual reality division, based in Dallas. The division will...
- Meet Ad Age's 2014 Media MavensThese 23 media creators, sellers and innovators are taking on key challenges and reinventing ways of doing business.
- PROTIPS: What are you bingeing on?We asked thought leaders what shows they can't get enough of and why.
- TV Networks To Forecast Viewership for The Week After Shows AirNBC and CBS will include projections for viewership in the days following a show's airing along with overnight ratings.
Titanfall: Life is Better with a Titan (Extended Cut) Agency: Heat Media: TV/Video