FX continues its winning streak as the No. 1 reach vehicle in cable: Five consecutive quarters with Adults 18-49, five with Adults 25-54 and three with Adults 18-34. FX maintains a Top 3 ranking against 18-49 delivery and is the No. 1 reach network against Adults 18-49 with a household income greater than $100,000. A youth-centric powerhouse, FX is the best choice for the demo after the Big 4 networks.
FX has built cable's most iconic brand with a showcase lineup of original series that command audiences, earn critical acclaim, consistently outperform in engagement and social networking, and continue to grow after multiple seasons. Currently making the biggest development push in network history, FX is drawing huge talent to the network, including Guillermo del Toro, Carlton Cuse, Howard Gordon, Gideon Raff, Lorne Michaels, Charlie Kaufman, Billy Crystal, Zach Galifianakis and Paul Giamatti.
As a motion picture destination, FX has no equal. Since 2011, FX has locked up more than two-thirds of the movies that grossed more than $100 million at the box office, with world broadcast premieres on all three networks and exclusive streaming rights on FXNOW. With customized integrated marketing initiatives created by an in-house agency, FX continues to set the bar for its advertising partners.
- Discovery Is Latest Cable Net to Stop Touting Live Ratings...flagship as well as TLC and Animal Planet, joins the likes of
FXNetworks and HBO, which have also shifted away from giving the media...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Booking.com, Reebok and More...Airing: Feb. 16, 9:27 pm ET Booking.com: Booking Hero Network:
FXShow: Mike & Molly Primetime Airing: Feb. 16, 9:32 pm ET Avvo...
- T-Mobile Wants to Win Your Heart With a Free Tablet...Top new ads recently aired on national TV Old Spice: Coconut Network:
FXShow: Zero Dark Thirty Airing Date: Feb. 11, 6:47 pm ET...
- TV's Ad Market Remains Muted in Time Warner ResultsThe tepid ad market is continuing to give cable networks fits as they try to sell the inventory they didn't move in last summer's upfront.
- Native Opens N.Y. Office, Humble Signs Farmer and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry.