FXX launched successfully last year on many fronts, with a balanced male/female split and a median age of 36. The network drew audience on day one and delivers on the promise of a younger version of FX.
FXX plans a seismic leap in ratings and social currency with the exclusive cable launch of "The Simpsons," the biggest television property in history. The legendary comedy has the No. 1-ranked C3 delivery on television, the No. 1 repeat retention of any sitcom and TV's No. 1 co-viewing index. Every episode will be digitally remastered with an HD update in the 16:9 format. The hit comedy will be packaged and promoted like never before, around themes, holidays and guests. The show will be a game-changer for the FXX network and will include a digital platform called "Simpsons World," with every episode available on demand along with a searchable script, clip and guest star database.
FXX continues to solidify the Adults 18-34 segment of the network suite with motion pictures appealing to the demo and hit shows like "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," about to premiere Season 10, and "The League," about to begin Season 6. New series include an as-yet-untitled comedy with Tracy Morgan from the creative team behind "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia."
Senior VP-Advertising Sales
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From CoverGirl, Party City, the PGA and More...than avg.) RAINN: The Co-worker Premiered on: Mission: Impossible -- Ghost Protocol,
FXXNo airings data over the last 30 days; visit iSpot.tv for...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Lexus, Groupon, Febreze and More...10% more interruptions than avg.) TurboTax: No Drama Premiered on: Raising Hope,
FXXTurboTax data for the last 30 days Impressions: 3,715,371,613...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Taco Bell, Discover Card, Blue Apron and More...interruptions than avg.) Taco Bell: Masterpiece Premiered on: Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters,
FXXTaco Bell data for the last 30 days Impressions: 3,465,287...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Visa, Taco Bell, Netflix and More...VISA: To-Go With a Tap Premiered on: Rise of the Guardians,
FXXVISA data for the last 30 days Impressions: 524,909,455 (7...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Amazon Fire TV, Sunglass Hut, Payless and More...Data provided by iSpot.tv Amazon Fire TV: Awwwkward Premiered on: Archer,
FXXAmazon Fire TV data for the last 30 days Impressions: 365,089...