LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Where Is Marcello Serpa? Heading to New York for His First Art ExhibitEx-Almap BBDO creative leader, on sabbatical to surf and paint, debuts as artist.
- Marketer's Brief: Creepy or Cool? Walmart Wants to Stock Your Fridge in PersonOur weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the retail giant's delivery program and what PepsiCo's CEO said about that Kendall Jenner ad.
- Grey London Breakaway Trio Launch 'Uncommon Creative Studio'...a single campaign, "500 Years of Stories" for the Tate Britain art
gallery, the week before Leonard, Jameson and Graeme departed. Halo and Headstart are...
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: Hurricane Price-Gouging, Cuts at Disney/ABC TV Group and Other News to Know Today...in need of some feel-good news right now: A local retailer,
GalleryFurniture, opened its showrooms as shelters, as Ad Age noted a few...
- Mother London Promotes the Balarins to Partners, Parris Joins Deutsch...directors Ana Balarin and Hermeti Balarin , together with heads of strategy Chris
Galleryand Katie Mackay , to partners, with responsibility for the day- to-day...