LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Multiple Metrics for Measuring Chatbots Few benchmarks for chatbots exist, especially when comparing across platforms, but marketers have to try, writes David Berkowitz.
- Ad Age and Modern Healthcare Impact Awards Celebrate the Best in Healthcare Marketing...year's award winners, which can be seen in Modern Healthcare's
galleryhere. Check out the full coverage here . We also want to thank...
- LG Boosts Premium Line With Biggest U.S. Marketing Effort Yet...second format. LG on Wednesday will open a 1,000-square-foot
gallery, structured as a freestanding house with LED panels that appear transparent, for...
- Why Don't More Women Run Media Companies?...in 2010 after eight years as CEO. She now runs an art
galleryin Manhattan, and declined to comment for this story through a former...
- There's a Reason Big French Agency BETC's HQ Isn't in Paris AnymoreThe Havas shop's move is part of a major plan to revitalize a post-industrial neighborhood; could Pantin be the next Brooklyn?