LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Axe Goes Back to Hetero ChaseAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the body spray brand's new take on "the power of attraction."
- Why Craft-Brew Shiner's Bigger Footprint Won't Include a TV Buy...off and were quick to spread the word. Which is no accident.
GambrinusCo. , which owns Spoetzl, and longtime agency, Austin-based McGarrah Jessee, have...
- U.S. Market LeadersMarket share leaders in automotive, retail, restaurants, wireless carriers, prescription drugs, beverages (soft drinks, juices and waters), personal care brands, beer and credit cards. Based on 2008 share of market or ad spending; includes U.S. measured media. From the 100 Leading National Advertisers, 2009 edition.
- Craft Brews Draw Crowds as They Expand Distribution...build a little excitement in advance," said Stacey Williams, marketing manager for
GambrinusCo., which markets Shiner Bock. The brand is handled by McGarrah Jessee...
- Corona Consolidates Advertising Account With Cramer-Krasselt...duties on behalf of Corona's two major importers, Barton Brands and
Gambrinus. Cramer-Krasselt worked for Barton and Richard worked for Gambrinus. New joint...