LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Blockchain Comes to Publishing: Q&A With Jarrod Dicker as He Exits WaPoThe outgoing Washington Post exec says the biggest criticism he gets is "That's not how it works today." His response: "I'm like, exactly!"
- Ad Age @ CES: 5 Things We Learned About AR and VROverheard at CES: "It's spring for AR -- and winter for VR."
- Ad Age Ad Lib: USA Today's digital revenue guy on Gannett's network effect...Braiker on this edition of Ad Age Ad Lib. We talk about
Gannett's local play, and what it's like working both with and...
- Jason Stein's Laundry List...and Nike gear playing basketball in high school on the cover of [
Gannett's] The Journal News. I was like, 'I've been an ad...
- USA Today Network Rolls Out Digital Redesign to 110 Websites...the design of more than 100 local newspapers' websites across the country.
Gannett, the owner of 110 newspapers in USA Today Network, is rolling out...