LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Apple News Lets Publishers Test Serving Ads From Google's DoubleClick...number of publishing executives familiar with the trial. Publishers like CondÃ© Nast,
Gannett, Time Inc., CNN and other media partners have been in talks with...
- Media Companies Investment in Digital Agencies Brings Results...acquire digital agencies, many who specialize in branded content, targeting or creative.
Gannett, for example, purchased ReachLocal for $158 million and the New York Times...
- What Two Years of His Tweets Tell Us About 'Master Brander' Donald TrumpPlus: NBC's Snapchat show, a tale of two translators and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Crain Communications Changes Family Ownership Structure...publications independent of Crain Communications, including Golfweek magazine, which he sold to
GannettCo. Inc. last October. Rance Crain is member of the Advertising Hall...
- #FailingNYTimes Feasts in Trump Era Amid Famine for Local Papers McClatchy, which owns papers including the Miami Herald, has seen shares plummet 31% since Election Day and subscriptions barely budge.