LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google and GDPR hand publishers a hard choice Publishers must share data with Google to use its ad platforms.
- Why USA Today snagged a team of ex-video game developers to lure new readers USA Today Network, a group of more than 100
Gannett-owned publications including USA Today, is set to roll out its first augmented reality app...
- Blockchain Comes to Publishing: Q&A With Jarrod Dicker as He Exits WaPoThe outgoing Washington Post exec says the biggest criticism he gets is "That's not how it works today." His response: "I'm like, exactly!"
- Ad Age @ CES: 5 Things We Learned About AR and VROverheard at CES: "It's spring for AR -- and winter for VR."
- Ad Age Ad Lib: USA Today's digital revenue guy on Gannett's network effect...Braiker on this edition of Ad Age Ad Lib. We talk about
Gannett's local play, and what it's like working both with and...