- Retailers Look Ahead After A Healthy Fourth Quarter...driven personalization and national brands, while Macy's, J.C. Penney and Gap are expanding and tweaking their omni-channel marketing. Kohl's Fourth-quarter...
- With Tech Giants Moving in on Its Turf, Sonos Embraces Pricey Media Buys...Bose, which has a 22% share, according to the NPD Group. The gap in ad spend is far wider -- although Bose sells more products, including...
- Marketers: How to Bridge the Generational Screen GapHere are some tips for marketers to reach different generations of users across screens, based on intent, writes Joline McGoldrick.
- No Student of History, Cadillac Sets Out to Repeat MistakesCadillac's expansion plans ignore the mistakes of Hyundai, Saturn and Cadlilac itself, writes Al Ries.
- Where Is the Love Between Marketing and Sales?Ten tips to help marketers bridge the gap with sales, writes Ruth Stevens.