LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- New York Times Gets Pulled From Apple's App Store in China Plus: The incoming White House spokesman says he has no idea what Donald Trump is going to tweet about next.
- Anonymous Partners With Iconoclast, TSPC Signs Godoy and MoreGodoy started her career as a choreographer and moved into directing, working with companies such as Zest.
- MOVERS: People news from TBWA L.A., Rehab, Cut + Run...T , Amazon .com, Major League Baseball, Fox Sports, Chevron and Ask.com.
GasketStudios, the design, visual effects and animation boutique, has added look artist...
- They Don't Make Shows About Actuaries, Do They?...the group creative director dropped dead in his office after blowing a
gasketbecause his campaign was killed by the client), most of the scenes...
- Anti-Data Mining? Welcome to the Omniscient Economy...keep trying even if it gets busy signals. Fox briefly blew a
gasketand sent Hellriegel a cease-and-desist letter, but it turned out...