LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Tis the Season: Automakers Rev Up Holiday Sales Spend...accounting for a little more than one-third (34%) of the total holiday spot outlay ($64.1 million) to date. One significant holdout is
- Legendary Ad Artist Art Fitzpatrick Dies At 96...that created some of the most eye-catching advertising artwork for
General Motorsfrom 1959 to 1971, passed away this week in Carlsbad, Calif., at...
- General Motors To Review Global PR Agencies For All Brands
General Motorsis planning to launch reviews for all of its PR agency partners around the globe, with the goal of consolidating with one agency...
- Nissan Goes Big With College Sports in New Sponsorship DealThe marketer calls it the "widest-reaching sponsorship in the history of collegiate sports."
- No. 2 Exec at China Automaker Dongfeng Faces Corruption ProbeZhu Fushou,
generalmanager of Dongfeng MotorCorp., is being investigated for corruption, according to a statement issued Sunday by China's anti-corruption watchdog...