LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart For August 19: Olympics Continue to Dominate While Michael Phelps and Katie Ledecky made waves and history in the pool last week, 'Finding Dory' was swimming along nicely at the box office.
- Why P&G Decided Facebook Ad Targeting Often Isn't Worth the Money...seeking leverage in price negotiations with Facebook and others. In 2012,
General Motorspublicly walked entirely away from Facebook advertising three days before the social...
- Enterprise Does More than Rent Cars -- and Now its Ads Say ThatActor Joel McHale stars in new TV spot breaking during opening ceremonies.
- Canary, Mouse, or Just Bull? Talk of 'Restaurant Recession' Meets DoubtsStifel analyst Paul Westra predicted "the start of a restaurant recession," which may be a harbinger of a broader U.S. downturn next year.
- End of an Era: Joe Abruzzese to Step Down as Discovery Ad Sales ChiefBen Price named his successor.