LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- World Wide Whitelist: Will Brand Safety Strip the Web of Its Color? Marketers seek safety zones on the web, but are there enough to go around?
- How Acura Built Its New TV Campaign for MobileThe automaker relied on vertical video and took a "modular" approach so it could adjust on the fly.
- After Surging Past Ford, Tesla Just Overtook GM to Become the Top U.S. Carmaker Elon Musk's Tesla Inc. surpassed
General MotorsCo. to become America's most valuable carmaker, eclipsing a company whose well-being was once viewed...
- WPP Tumbles as Client Unilever Announces Its Slashing Ad Costs...week Ford
MotorCo., another large WPP client, reported a 7.2% decline in U.S. auto sales for March, as GeneralMotors Co. , Fiat...
- Lowdown: Nestle Is Latest to Pause Google Spending...appropriate websites and other online channels." Nestle joins J&J , Walmart ,
General Motors, PepsiCo and others making similar moves since last week. Google declines to...