LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- P&G's Always #LikeaGirl, R/GA Win Big at U.K.'s D&AD Awards...a Yellow Pencil for "Human Traffic Sign," a campaign for Shanghai
General Motorsfrom Lowe China that also won a White Pencil for social good...
- How Brands Are Breaking Through Programming ClutterHow do you make an ad unmissable? Cable TV execs share some of their best recent ideas for helping a marketer's brand message stand out.
- Four Marketing Takeaways from Shanghai's Auto Show...Patton, the World War II
general. Now there's a brand...owned by China's SAIC Motor. But since foreign car brands...
- RSA Signs 'Uncertain' Duo Sandilands and McNicol, Nilsson Joins SkunkAll the latest production moves from around the industry.
- My Mom Was a Mad Man: How Carol Muehl Left a Legacy for Female Copywriters...she applied to work at Campbell-Ewald, then thought of as
General Motors' stodgy house agency. The idea of a woman copywriter wasnovel to say...