LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rain43, Eleven and Tierney Expand Creative Teams...B and Ogilvy & Mather . She has experience working on brands including
General Motors, Coca-Cola, Telus, Missing Kids, Nestle , RBC, Molson, and Mini. Stubbs previously...
- Nissan Ads Take a Poke at Upstart Tesla...to 2,931 vehicles. Both Nissan and fellow mass-production pioneer
General Motorshave kept their EV efforts alive. And Nissan Motor Co. CEO Carlos...
- Fear Plus Progress Equals Disruption Brands are taking advantage of the digital economy, identifying fresh ways to connect with their audiences and gathering consumers around themes.
- Why Are So Many People Leaving FleishmanHillard?...Americas; Global Brand Marketing Practice Leader Bill Power; Danielle Wushcke, senior partner,
generalmanager and Americas co-lead of the technology sector; Christina Liao, global...
- TBWA/Media Arts Lab, BBH New York, Isobar and More Beef Up Creative RanksAll the industry's latest creative moves.