LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ford cuts brand sedans -- and marketing spending...not see adequate returns on the horizon. That echoes the strategy
General Motorshas employed in selling its European business and abandoning several other countries...
- Hoop screams: March Madness finals sink to a new lowDespite playing on a smaller stage, marketers manage to whip up billions of commercial impressions.
- BMW hires Goodby as lead creative agency in US...no stranger to the automotive category. The shop previously worked on
General Motors' Chevrolet and now-defunct Saturn brand and of late has done regular...
- Unilever Picks Netherlands Over U.K. for Single Headquarters Unilever says a single home base in the Netherlands would make it easier to do mergers and acquisitions.
- GM Plans to Launch Airbnb for Your Car
General Motorsplans to start a pilot program this summer that will enable car owners to rent out their vehicles when they aren't using...