LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In-Car Advertising: GM, IBM Pair Watson and OnStar to Deliver Brand Messages Watson's next marketing move? He wants to ride shotgun.
General Motorsand IBM today announced a partnership that combines Watson's cognitive abilities with...
- Trump Launches Scion Hotel Line as Namesake Brand PolarizesThe new brand is planned for use at city and resort locations, and is aimed at younger customers.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.
- Take Note of Samsung: Tips for a Brand Crisis...could be Chipotle's E. coli, Blue Bell Creameries' listeria, or
General Motors' faulty ignition switches. And yes, it can happen to you. Just ask...
- The Media Chart for Oct. 14: Presidential Debate Commands Plenty of Buzz, but NFL Is Still KingNFL ratings may be lackluster, but it's still the most watched broadcast on TV.