LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Canary, Mouse, or Just Bull? Talk of 'Restaurant Recession' Meets DoubtsStifel analyst Paul Westra predicted "the start of a restaurant recession," which may be a harbinger of a broader U.S. downturn next year.
- End of an Era: Joe Abruzzese to Step Down as Discovery Ad Sales ChiefBen Price named his successor.
- The Media Chart for July 8: Americans Like TalentNBC takes a few spots in the top 10 with 'America's Got Talent' and Olympic trials.
- Online Obituary Business Is Booming...Americans spend about $500 million annually on newspaper obituaries, said Mike Heene,
generalmanager of Adpay, which places them in newspapers around the country. One...
- How Nation's Top 200 Marketers Are Honing Digital Strategies Digital's share of spending is growing for 200 Leading National Advertisers, but traditional media still perform best for some marketers.