LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- RIP Nano: World's cheapest car goes up in smoke...Motors Ltd.'s Multix pickup truck that doubled up as an electricity
generatorwas also unsuccessful. Both companies have written off millions of dollars in...
- Upfronts download, Monday edition: 'Mamma Mia, it's the upfronts again'NBC goes for showmanship, it's slim pickings for new shows at Fox and John Landgraf prepares FX for the next era of TV.
- 'Red' Alert: The Washington Post's Surprising Ad-Tech SkunkworksUnder Jeff Bezos, the Washington Post is making a tidy little side business in ad tech.
- Local Media, Agencies in Puerto Rico Meet to Take Inventory and Make Plans...m., to conserve hard-to-get diesel fuel for the back-up
generator. (Rivera says he can't park his car on the street, due...
- Businesses Prepare for Irma and Its Expected Record-Breaking DamageIrma, hot on the heels of Harvey, has agencies closing their doors and shifting plans.