LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Chief Creative Job Has a Murky Future at Big Brands...said marketing is viewed by the board and CEO as a revenue
generator. Brands like Target, which brought on agency veteran Todd Waterbury four years...
- How Magazines Covered Trump's First 100 Days Publications asked big questions and poked fun at the current administration.
- With O'Reilly Gone, All Eyes on AdvertisersThe spring of brand safety continues: Fox News will replace "The O'Reilly Factor" with "Tucker Carlson Tonight" and await marketers' return.
- Crocs Tries Reboot With New Campaign Crocs tapped Yard for new marketing push, but the agency declined to comment on the effort's main branding video.
- Digital Advertising Tops TV in the U.S. for the First Time...the end of 2017. Search is expected to remain the largest revenue
generator, bringing in $39 billion, a 13% growth over 2016, while video and...