LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Red' Alert: The Washington Post's Surprising Ad-Tech SkunkworksUnder Jeff Bezos, the Washington Post is making a tidy little side business in ad tech.
- Local Media, Agencies in Puerto Rico Meet to Take Inventory and Make Plans...m., to conserve hard-to-get diesel fuel for the back-up
generator. (Rivera says he can't park his car on the street, due...
- Irma Knocks Out Puerto Rico's Ad IndustryMarketers like Walmart, gas stations and a car insurance company stay on air (pro tip: don't leave your car under a palm tree).
- Businesses Prepare for Irma and Its Expected Record-Breaking DamageIrma, hot on the heels of Harvey, has agencies closing their doors and shifting plans.
- The Chief Creative Job Has a Murky Future at Big Brands...said marketing is viewed by the board and CEO as a revenue
generator. Brands like Target, which brought on agency veteran Todd Waterbury four years...