LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bullfights and Hula Dances With a Father of Ad Self-RegulationOn the 90th birthday of longtime AAF President Howard Bell, Rance Crain recalls his industry contributions -- and high spirits.
- The Perils of Generational Segmentation...s a brief rundown: The Lost Generation (1880-1900) was coined by
GertrudeStein and popularized by Ernest Hemingway in "The Sun Also Rises." The...
- One of Crain's Secrets to Lasting 100 Years: Impeccable TimingG.D. Crain Jr. felt the moment was right when he started Ad Age in the beginning stages of the Great Depression.
- The Story of Crain Communications: 100 Years of Family and HistoryCelebrating two anniversaries -- 100 years for Crain Communications, 86 years for Ad Age -- Rance Crain reflects on the milestones.
- Up For Debate: Can Content Really Save Advertising?We break down the arguments for and against the idea of content marketing as the ad industry's savior.