LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Chick-fil-A Rehatches Its Website to Better Reach Fans Chick-fil-A's overhauled website, like its restaurants, is (essentially) shut on Sundays.
- What's Worse for Trump? NYT Tax Bombshell? Or Alec Baldwin?...Following Trump tax revelations, voters in Toledo question his business acumen," John
Gillespie, an Ohio tool-and-die maker, is quoted as saying, "This was...
- Reset Signs Kathryn Bigelow, Graydon Shephard Joins Wanda and MoreAll the latest production moves
- Super PACs Could Outspend Political Campaigns in Midterm Ad WarsBut without 'mega spenders' and tight races in expensive markets, election season unlikely to blow away previous records.
- Zasa rejoins R/GA, Anomaly hires Segal and moreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry