LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Conde Nast unveils OTT channels in penthouse presentation...than 60 digital video pilots in production this year. New pilots include
Glamour's "Money Tours," which examines the day in the life of women...
- Ad Lib Podcast: 360i's Sarah Hofstetter Gets Voice ActivatedSarah Hofstetter on secret algorithms, Cannes kosher, and why 360i didn't repeat that tweet (don't pretend you don't know which one).
- MRM/McCann Is Ad Age's 2018 B-to-B Agency of the Year...pieces were getting the best returns. MRM also gave mail a little
glamourwith augmented reality and sound chips that made it shareable. Along the...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Blue Apron Gets an Odd Endorsement. And Netflix Snags a Hit-Maker...undisclosed settlement last year. Now more media outlets, including USA Today and
Glamour, are wondering why this isn't part of the Shaun White narrative...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: The End of a Facebook Experiment. Plus, a Google Glitch Also: North Korea will send athletes (and cheerleaders) to the 2018 Olympic Games in South Korea next month.