LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Lib Podcast: 360i's Sarah Hofstetter Gets Voice ActivatedSarah Hofstetter on secret algorithms, Cannes kosher, and why 360i didn't repeat that tweet (don't pretend you don't know which one).
- MRM/McCann Is Ad Age's 2018 B-to-B Agency of the Year...pieces were getting the best returns. MRM also gave mail a little
glamourwith augmented reality and sound chips that made it shareable. Along the...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Blue Apron Gets an Odd Endorsement. And Netflix Snags a Hit-Maker...undisclosed settlement last year. Now more media outlets, including USA Today and
Glamour, are wondering why this isn't part of the Shaun White narrative...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: The End of a Facebook Experiment. Plus, a Google Glitch Also: North Korea will send athletes (and cheerleaders) to the 2018 Olympic Games in South Korea next month.
- CNN Social Media Executive Producer Is Named New Editor of GlamourIn September, l ongtime
GlamourEditor-in-Chief Cyndi Leive announced she would be leaving the high-profile job . Now Glamour owner CondÃ© Nast has...