LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Burger King Global Sales Up in 2013, But North America Down Burger King is looking toward value and new products that are easy for franchisees to implement to lift U.S. sales.
- Volvo's Agency Review Could Expand to Include Arnold's U.S. BusinessVolvo Cars'
global agency searchhas taken as many hairpin turns as a racetrack. What started in June as a review aimed at consolidating the...
- Tiffany & Co. Embarks on Global Agency Search The retailer is seeking external support to bolster the branding and creative initiatives handled by its in-house marketing team.
- UPSUPS â " United Parcel Service of America has initiated a
global agency search, covering advertising, media buying, relationship marketing and digital services. UPSâ U.S...
- Nokia Opens Global Agency SearchSAN FRANCISCO (Adage.com) -- Nokia Corp., the world's leading handset maker but a laggard in the U.S., has begun a search for a new global advertising agency.