LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- World's 10 Largest Public Relations Agency Networks...Edelman: Edelman, Edelman Intelligence, United Entertainment Group and other ventures. FleishmanHillard: Including
GMMB(political ad agency) and other agencies. MSL Group: Public relations and event...
- 25 Largest U.S. Public Relations Agency Networks...9 2 Weber Shandwick* [Interpublic] New York 490.0 3 FleishmanHillard* (including
GMMB) [Omnicom] St. Louis 408.9 4 Ketchum* [Omnicom] New York 307.5...
- Inside the Clinton Campaign's TV Data StrategyWas the Clinton camp's decision to build its own TV data system and manage unwieldy raw data the right move?