LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....Berland (strategic research and analytics) and United Entertainment Group (UEG). FleishmanHillard: Including
GMMB(political-ad agency) and other agencies. MSL Group: Revenue for PR and...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S.Largest World and U.S. Public-Relations Networks: Networks ranked by 2013 PR revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Local Ad Shops Dine Out As State Health Exchanges Start to Advertise...agencies. This includes Washington state, whose $9.37 million contract went to
GMMB, a D.C.-based agency with an office in Seattle; and Illinois...
- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....networks. Revenue for 2012 and 2011 shown pro forma. FleishmanHillard network includes
GMMB(political ad agency) and other agencies. MSL includes revenue for PR and...