LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Inside the Clinton Campaign's TV Data StrategyWas the Clinton camp's decision to build its own TV data system and manage unwieldy raw data the right move?
- Trump Spent Far More on Online Ads Than Clinton in June...In June, the Clinton campaign on its own paid television media agency
GMMB$17.5 million, according to the most recent FEC filing. FEC data...
- Largest Public Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S.Largest World and U.S. Public Relations Networks: Networks ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- How Clinton and Trump Really Match Up in the Campaign Data WarsCould a strong data game give Hillary Clinton an edge over Donald Trump if the two end up being the presidential nominees?