- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S.Largest World and U.S. Public-Relations Networks: Networks ranked by 2013 PR revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Local Ad Shops Dine Out As State Health Exchanges Start to Advertise...agencies. This includes Washington state, whose $9.37 million contract went to
GMMB, a D.C.-based agency with an office in Seattle; and Illinois...
- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....networks. Revenue for 2012 and 2011 shown pro forma. FleishmanHillard network includes
GMMB(political ad agency) and other agencies. MSL includes revenue for PR and...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Next In Line: 10 Standout AgenciesOur annual group of 10 stellar agencies that were just shy of making the A-List, but impressed us with smart, innovative work that's boosting clients' business, for being new-business stars and serving as a model of overall financial health.